Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
We were lucky enough to organise a little clothing exchange with Miss Elaine to try and get some use out of clothes that other wise wouldn't have been worn. We were very lucky to receive 2 things in our Doggie Couture Shop wish list! Thankyou so much sweetie, we are so pleased!

Wooflink Tea Party Top - I'm a pretty girl in a pretty top don'tcha know!

Basil recieved a juicy couture polo in the mail today but he wasn't in the mood for pictures! He is fine with photobombing for treats though :)

Wooflink Joy Hoodie, Basil knows he is getting the vintage rock hoodie to co-ordinate some time in the future, he was wondering where his is. Olive is not really a hood-up kinda gal!

Much better :)

We also ordered two little angora jumpers from Miss Elaine and my word they are wonderful, I am not sure how many she has left but I would fight for them! The quality is fantastic, they are suuuuper cute and the price is frankly, crazily low. We ordered Olive a size 8 as she is so long but where she is tiny around the ribs they are a bit big but I kinda like it. She looks snug!

Iz giz you a kiss now Mumma, for you to send to Miss Elaine to say Fanks

Ok, Bored now!

No photos please. - I told you B Dog wasn't in the mood today poor chap. His skin is calming down nicely though :)

Premium Member
Haha!! That last photo is hilarious. I love love love all of your pics. Olive looks so pretty in the tea party to. Seeing as how miss Olive is still growing. I'm assuming the wooflink hoodie is a size 1? I know someone who would love to take it off your hands if miss Olive outgrows it. Love all of your pics as usual 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Haha!! That last photo is hilarious. I love love love all of your pics. Olive looks so pretty in the tea party to. Seeing as how miss Olive is still growing. I'm assuming the wooflink hoodie is a size 1? I know someone who would love to take it off your hands if miss Olive outgrows it. Love all of your pics as usual 馃槉
Thanks my dear, she is so good in front of the camera, she pretty much always stares straight down the lens and sits so still!

Yep it's all size 1 and in all honesty, still a bit big, there is so much room in the chest but as she is so darn long it looks okay for now, then she'll get some good wear out of it all this winter. I know for sure who to send it over to if she outgrows it! I think it will all depend on how big her chest gets in the next few months xxx

Registered
Clothes swapping sounds fun!! Elaine always has such pretty clothes!!All the pictures are so adorable!!! Olive looks so pretty in her new clothes!! Those angora sweaters look so soft!!! I wonder if Elaine has one left for Lluvia ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Clothes swapping sounds fun!! Elaine always has such pretty clothes!!All the pictures are so adorable!!! Olive looks so pretty in her new clothes!! Those angora sweaters look so soft!!! I wonder if Elaine has one left for Lluvia ;)
Clothes swapping is lots of fun, we are very lucky to have a friend like Elaine. As this is Olives first winter I can go crazy for jumpers :D I know Elaine has a few, they are very soft, the roll neck is quite
Big but it is so cute and cozy!

so nice, very cute pictures.
Thank you 馃槝

Registered
hi Jemma,
i'm so happy to hear that you are pleased with everything :D. I love all the pictures . Olive looks so pretty in the tea party top and love her in the Joy hoodie too !! I especially love that hot pink sweater on Olive ! wow, that color looks so good on her :toothy8: .
it was perfect doing a clothing swap with you. we are pretty sure that Saturday , Oct 18th will be the day we get Ellie. I cant wait to get the little teey size clothes you sent us. hopefully they will get here in about a week or so ....
acutally, I don't think I should put any clothes on her the first couple days. I want her to feel comfy just being here at first . so, I should probably wait at least a couple day after I get her to start putting clothes on her. :toothy8:

Registered
hi Kathy,
I don't have too many left in size 8. I do have a lot in size 6 for very tiny dogs. but .. I think I may have one pink one left for Lluvia . I have a couple blue ones in size 8 too. I may have light pink also. let me know if you want one ;)

Registered
hi Kathy,
I don't have too many left in size 8. I do have a lot in size 6 for very tiny dogs. but .. I think I may have one pink one left for Lluvia . I have a couple blue ones in size 8 too. I may have light pink also. let me know if you want one ;)
Hi Elaina, that would be great! The weather is getting chilly now and these seem perfect to keep Lluvia warm. Let me know if you find a pink/light pink one :)

Registered
Hi Elaina, that would be great! The weather is getting chilly now and these seem perfect to keep Lluvia warm. Let me know if you find a pink/light pink one :)
I just checked for you ( and for anyone else who may want one. ) in size 8 I have light pink, hot pink , and ombre blue which is a shaded blue. its darker blue at the turtleneck part and gets lighter blue at the bottom).

then I also have size 6 in solid blue, light pink and grey. this size is for a very small dog or puppy. maybe 2 1/2 pounds I would guess ... the 6 means its 6 inches long.

nothing available bigger than 8 inches

Premium Member
Thanks my dear, she is so good in front of the camera, she pretty much always stares straight down the lens and sits so still!

Yep it's all size 1 and in all honesty, still a bit big, there is so much room in the chest but as she is so darn long it looks okay for now, then she'll get some good wear out of it all this winter. I know for sure who to send it over to if she outgrows it! I think it will all depend on how big her chest gets in the next few months xxx

Okay thanks luv. Yes I can see Olive is such a good model. I am excited to see how she turns out as an adult. Is her coat coloring lightening up a bit? I can't wait to see how her adult coat looks. I'm hoping Ava's will get a bit longer. It is still a awkward length at the moment.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts