Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello fellow chi lovers! lol.

okay i was wondering what size in numbers is a size Xs? for example, 14-16

and what is a size SS? does that mean Xs?

·
Registered
355 Posts
I find it varies; I brought home a medium for Pablo last week and had to return it; too small. Other mediums he swims in. He's burly through the shoulders and chest, so he's hard to fit. Anybody with smaller Chis have any ideas for leiarandy?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I apologize for temporarily hijacking this thread, but I was just wondering - widogmom, what part of WI are you in? I live in northern WI.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
The things that I have gotten have either been sized by weight or an inches measurement from base of neck to base of tail.

My girls are 3-ish pounds and wear an XS or an XXS. One likes clothes. One hates them so I usually leave them naked.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find it varies; I brought home a medium for Pablo last week and had to return it; too small. Other mediums he swims in. He's burly through the shoulders and chest, so he's hard to fit. Anybody with smaller Chis have any ideas for leiarandy?

ohh, yea, some sizes run small -...- thats sucks.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The things that I have gotten have either been sized by weight or an inches measurement from base of neck to base of tail.

My girls are 3-ish pounds and wear an XS or an XXS. One likes clothes. One hates them so I usually leave them naked.

what do you mean, sized by weight?? i never heard of that. i usually get xs clothes for him, but i saw something i really liked and it says size SS, im not sure if that means super small, lol, or something?

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
I make chi/dog clothes, so the fit can be adjusted to perfectly fit your specific dog and size. You would need to give me his size you normally put him in and specifics like length, etc.:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I make chi/dog clothes, so the fit can be adjusted to perfectly fit your specific dog and size. You would need to give me his size you normally put him in and specifics like length, etc.:D

how would i measure him? and no one else can, he's alittle mean and protective, lol.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Different brands vary in size I buy baby-love small but lately small has been huge on her so I've had to return and get xs Ive also bought xs tops that fit ninja and prada who are my bigger chis I don't even know what I'll get beau as he's charting to be smaller than baby

1 - 9 of 9 Posts