Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I'm looking for clothing (pj's, sweatshirt, t-shirt, etc.) for my Chihuahua puppy, Diesel.

I've looked at a ton of websites but they are all sooo pricey. Could someone recommend any that aren't too ridiculously priced?!

Thanks!

·
Registered
820 Posts
clothes for animals are more expensive then human clothes!
i cant believe it but its so worth it on them...lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I've spent more on Cooper's wardrobe than I have for myself since I got him. I'd say for every $20 I spent on him, I've probably spent under $1 for myself.

Actually, I haven't bought any clothes for myself in 2005. I can't say the same for Cooper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
clothes

hey owners and chis

i love this catalog/website

it is www.petedge.com

they always have cute clothes and accessories as well as other dog necessities all at wholesale prices. When i buy jack clothes they usally only cost between 3 and 9 dollars tops. the clothes are really good quality so dont be wary of the low prices they are just like that because business buy the stuff and then jack (no pun intended lol) the prices up in the store. trust me i work in pet retail and i still buy more from petedge than the stores. hope you find this site useful

julie

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Thanks ilovekeiki as I went on the site and I am now awaiting a t-shit and a harness and all for £10.00.
What a brill site . cheers :wink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
chihuahua lover said:

I'm looking for clothing (pj's, sweatshirt, t-shirt, etc.) for my Chihuahua puppy, Diesel.

I've looked at a ton of websites but they are all sooo pricey. Could someone recommend any that aren't too ridiculously priced?!

Thanks!
There is a site called petedge.com They have some pretty cheap clothing there. Also my friend makes clothes for chihuahuas. You get to pick the fabric and all that stuff, but personally I don't really like her fabrics. If youe interested I can pass on her site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
chihuahua lover said:

Thanks!
There is a site called petedge.com They have some pretty cheap clothing there. Also my friend makes clothes for chihuahuas. You get to pick the fabric and all that stuff, but personally I don't really like her fabrics. If youe interested I can pass on her site.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts