Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you want any of them let me know!

£3 XS "Princess" dress - Pink and silver. Worn a few times but good condition.

£3 (Original price still on it - was £6.99) XS "Top Dog" shirt. Brand new with tags from pets at home Boutique range.

£3 Says small, but I would call it a XS at most - Official Disney World dog top. Worn quite a few times but good condition, hole has been made in back for lead.

£3 Says M but I would say its S - Red Winnie The Pooh shirt. Hole been made in back for lead. Worn a couple of times.

£3 Says M but I would say its S - Blue Pluto shirt. Hole been made in back for lead. Worn once.

£3 S/M "Princess" coat - Pink with pink printing and black edging. Hole for lead. Very warm for winter! Maisie has worn it twice from new.

£7 - cost about 3 times this! Small official Disney Pets "Pluto" denim jacket. (possibly denim effect but considering who got it for me I would think it is actual denim!). Been worn round the house a couple of times but never outside, in perfect condition still.

£4 M white "Lady And The Tramp" shirt - Unworn as too big for Maisie! New but no tags.

£1 - Reindeer antlers. Will fit anything from chi size to lab size dogs! Dont know if it would fit giant breeds though! Been worn a couple of times.

£2.50 each - Pet London Dog Collars - 2 in lilac/purple both 8inches (one has an extra hole made in it) and 1 light blue 12inches. All brand new and unworn, but one of the purple ones has an extra hole made in it as it was the display model! Pic really doesnt do them justice, they are lovely (and very strong) collars. Pippi and Maisie have the purple ones themselves that they wear when out.

£3 - Dog Trick DVD - Box is pretty beaten up but the DVD is in good condition. Couple of very minor surface marks but works perfectly. I have 2 copys though so this one has to go!

Will post worldwide - let me know where to and I will work out postage costs. And will take offers too!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still have all of these - Happy to take offers on them. just want them out the way!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Can I have the 'Top Dog' top and the blue Pluto t-shirt please?

Tempted with the dvd to...is it any good?

If I had seen these before I would have swopped them for your mug!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok sure - I'll message you in a min. And the dvd is great - it covers the basic obedience bits (sit, down etc) then the more advanced bits. Ive taught the girls most of the tricks on it, and working on the others.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
blue pluto tshirt, top dog tshirt and the DVD have now all gone. Thank you Steph!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
princess dress now reserved x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Princess dress (and the rest of the bits still pictured) still available

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Feel free to make me an offer on any of these bits xx

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I can ship to the US - no problem. Not sure on what the postage would be but all these bits are very light so it wouldnt be much x

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry thought I did this last night!

Pink princess dress - Length, 8inl. Chest, 11in.
Mickey Mouse disney hoodie - Length, 8in (excluding hood). Chest, 9.5in.
Red Winnie The Pooh top - Length, 9in. Chest, 12.5in.
Pink princess coat - Length, 12in. Chest, 15in.
Denim? Pluto Coat - Length, 12in. Chest, 15in.
White lady and the tramp top - Length, 11in. Chest, 15in.

The purple collars are about 10in long to the end.
The light blue collar is just over 12in long to the end.
Reindeer antlers are free size and will fit just about any dog, but poss too small for giant breeds.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep the collars are still available.

Pooh shirts now gone, thank you :)

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yep - PMing you now :)

·