Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my honey is looking so baldy this weather shes got hardly any feathering on her tail when she used to have a nice feathered one everywhere she lies theres loads of hair i know shes probably just blown her coat after the pups but ive also noticed a colour change round her neck shes now got a lot of black fur coming in wich she never had before its weird wanted to know if there was something you guys use to help with the coat growing back in i do put some cod liver oil in their food now and again but just wondered if there is anything else i could use to help her fur growth xxx

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
I think some here use The Missing Link. I do not use so I will have to defer to others who have used it. I think it was used on babies with alopecia.

·
Registered
201 Posts
bell my 10 month old l/c is moulting really bad,and is getting alot of black hair coming through too also her fur around her neck is really thin now and about a month or so ago it was really fluffy and thick :/

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Their coats get horrid after having pups!! The color change could be age too I suppose. But we use Nupro, salmon & coconut oil for supplements that help with coat. And I swear by some sort of good quality "wet" food or simply adding water to kibble as hydration plays a huge part in coat & skin condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts