Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's been talk of nakeds here lately, I thought I'd post a few pix of a pup I used to have, Xochitl. Back in the day I was heavy into Chinese Cresteds and rescuing and was very passionate for the naked dogs.. my boyfriend at the time, who is still one of my best friends and roommate, bought this girl for me as a birthday gift. She lives with his mom now and I still see her a lot which is great. A lot of people know the Xolo or Mexican hairless, but aren't aware that just as Chinese cresteds have the powderpuff (coated) variety, the xolo can be coated as well. It seems like people assume that a coated xolo must look like a chi, but not always. Her coat was thinner, and wasn't the kind the would continually grow, she doesn't need to be groomed or anything. And she actually grew fur on her face/snout, unlike LC chi's. Next time I visit her I'll have to get some adult pictures of her, but she hasn't changed much, just got bigger lol.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She's beautiful! Loved the pics.

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
She is beautiful and looks a lot like a PP CC :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Cute, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thank you for sharing these pics. Since I have never personally seen the breed, I especially enjoyed them.. She is certainly a lovely pup.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Very pretty dog...it is so interesting to see all the varieties of dogs that really resemble our chihuahuas.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts