Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few of the gang.
Playing like mad, it's so loud when they go at it, I have to pause the TV until it's over. LOL.
You lookin at me???

Coco's trying to eat Chloe's head in this one!!!

Chloe is a character, through and through. Here's a couple poses of her.
This is her favorite white ruffled blanket. Aren't I a Queen???

Mom, don't bother me, I'm busy.

How fabulous am I???

Don't forget about me Mom!!!

Last but not least, my neice's chi Riku. He and Coco were both from my friend. They were raised in the same house together for a year. That's my Mom who took him to get groomed for Hanna. He has long, thick, bushy hair and is our "big-boned" chi!!! Isn't he cute???

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh my gosh, those pictures are sooooo cute Robin!!! I laughed and laughed over some of them. They are great. You really captured the Chi personality!!! LOVED it! You need to post more pics. These are just adorable!! I just can't get over how cute your kids are. Man. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
74 Posts
i love that Coop gets down and plays with them as well ... size is no limit to your cute family. Also I love love love the colour of Coop's coat! It is gorgeous.

Lovely pics... and I totally agree how LOUD are they when they play... it's insane and it always sounds like someone is getting hurt so when I'm like "guys what are you doing" they're all like "what Mum... we're being nice." Haha what characters.

Love the tan patch on Chloe's back. And love the last pic of Lily... she's so spunky!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Robin...OMG...I laughed so hard....this remind me of my house....I can't rest without them all get on the bed and play like crazy!!!..

I love your gang...they are all different..!!....you know we want more pics!!!...thank you for sharing with us..

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Robin, that's the cutest bunch of fur kids ever! I also love how they are all so different. Looks like they are all having a blast. It's so fun to lay in bed with them and watch them play. They can really get after it, can't they! Keep the pics of your precious Angels coming. :)

3,132 Posts
They are all very, very cute!!!! I want a little white Chi girl, I am jealous! :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh girl, what a houseful! LOL! I love Chloe's tail!! It's so curly! And it looks like Lily is almost as tall as Chloe but more delicate. Your mom is a cutie too!! What a great family you have sweetie!! Hugs and kisses to all the furkids!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh my gosh, those pictures are sooooo cute Robin!!! I laughed and laughed over some of them. They are great. You really captured the Chi personality!!! LOVED it! You need to post more pics. These are just adorable!! I just can't get over how cute your kids are. Man. :)

Brodysmom
Thanks Tracy. They are just too much. It's so hard not to laugh all the time with them around. I'm sure you go through that with gorgeous Brody!!!
i love that Coop gets down and plays with them as well ... size is no limit to your cute family. Also I love love love the colour of Coop's coat! It is gorgeous.

Lovely pics... and I totally agree how LOUD are they when they play... it's insane and it always sounds like someone is getting hurt so when I'm like "guys what are you doing" they're all like "what Mum... we're being nice." Haha what characters.

Love the tan patch on Chloe's back. And love the last pic of Lily... she's so spunky!
Awww, thank you so much. I love seeing them play together. Coop is pretty gentle with them. Chloe is definitely the roughest. She's a little bulldog!!! Coop will drag Chloe through the kitchen with her neck in his mouth. I used to get so worried but they truly are playing. I love Chloe's little tan patch too. That just showed up on her about a month ago. Thanks again for the compliments.
Robin...OMG...I laughed so hard....this remind me of my house....I can't rest without them all get on the bed and play like crazy!!!..

I love your gang...they are all different..!!....you know we want more pics!!!...thank you for sharing with us..
You're so welcome. It was per your request girl. Aren't they crazy on the bed? Does MoJie play like crazy with the other ones? Even Lily totally gets into it now. Chloe's taught her well. LOL.

Chloe looks like a little ghost Chi !
I mean that in the best possible way, of course. :)
Of course you did!!! She's funny acting and looking isn't she???
Robin, that's the cutest bunch of fur kids ever! I also love how they are all so different. Looks like they are all having a blast. It's so fun to lay in bed with them and watch them play. They can really get after it, can't they! Keep the pics of your precious Angels coming. :)
Thanks girl. I know your house is just as lively. LOL. We sure do have fun. I love how different they all look and act too. Sure provides variety!!!
Thank you so much.
They are all very, very cute!!!! I want a little white Chi girl, I am jealous! :D
We can make that happen... as soon as you're ready. LOL. Thanks hon.
Oh girl, what a houseful! LOL! I love Chloe's tail!! It's so curly! And it looks like Lily is almost as tall as Chloe but more delicate. Your mom is a cutie too!! What a great family you have sweetie!! Hugs and kisses to all the furkids!
Thanks girl. I love her tail too Ann. It's so thick and curly. Her coat is awesome too. They are about the same height. I need to get the coke can out. Lily is much thinner and more fragile and delicate. Chloe is thicker and cobbier. They are opposite in every way and I love it. My Mom is such a cutie. Doesn't look her age a bit. I'll post a better pic of her sometime.
OMG Great pictures of your chis.
Thanks so much.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
I love your crew...all are so adorable in their own special way!!

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Ohhhhhh i want them all!!!!!
Coop is just gorgeous! He looks as though he's going to eat the little ones but he must be so gentle with them, how sweet. And coco is just a darling in the background there :)
Now as for Chloe, what a little poser! She looks like such a princess all she needs is the diamond necklace!! And Lily baby is just ADORABLE asd usual, i love how they all fit in together and not afraid to play. I just adore your family Robin, it's one of a kind!

PS how gorgeous is little Riku and mum :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Aww Robin you have a silly bunch, I love the one of CoCo tring to eat Chloe, it is priceless.....You have a beautiful family....I bet it never gets boring at your house..

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
awww eveyrone looks so adorable! everyone else is playing except for one chi on the side chewing on a bullystick hehehe ;)

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Oh Robin, I am becoming a huge cooper fan! He is adorable. I just love his face. Coop makes me want to get a dachshund.

They all look like they are having a blast together.
The last pic of Lily is beautiful. I just love her features. She is so sweet.
Chloe cracks me up. She looks like she is the boss and they all had better to what she wants. She seems very sure of herself.Lol!

And Coco eating Chloe head is so funny. It looks exactly like that is what she is trying to do. Coco is a doll!

Your gang is fabulous. Thanks for the pictures! :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love your crew...all are so adorable in their own special way!!
Thank you.
Ohhhhhh i want them all!!!!!
Coop is just gorgeous! He looks as though he's going to eat the little ones but he must be so gentle with them, how sweet. And coco is just a darling in the background there :)
Now as for Chloe, what a little poser! She looks like such a princess all she needs is the diamond necklace!! And Lily baby is just ADORABLE asd usual, i love how they all fit in together and not afraid to play. I just adore your family Robin, it's one of a kind!

PS how gorgeous is little Riku and mum :D
Thanks Tasha, my Mom would kill me if she knew I posted that pic. She hates her neck but isn't she a cutie pie mom? She's 65 and doesn't look it or act it. I love my little crazy fur family too. Cooper is by far the most gentle ever. He is a Mama's boy and just wants to be loved. Chloe has the most personality for sure. She's a pistol. I've never had a pup like her before. She just cracks us up. Couldn't have two of her, that's for sure...:cool:
Aww Robin you have a silly bunch, I love the one of CoCo tring to eat Chloe, it is priceless.....You have a beautiful family....I bet it never gets boring at your house..
Never, ever, ever does it get boring. Sometimes after the kids are on the bus and it's my day off and Andrew is at work, I'll get my cup of coffee and lay on the bed with all four of them and it's so peaceful. That's my chi forum time and my solitude. Thanks so much for the compliments.
awww eveyrone looks so adorable! everyone else is playing except for one chi on the side chewing on a bullystick hehehe ;)
That's my Coco. She'll play for a while but then it's back to sleeping by my head or chewing her stick. BTW, they love the fish sticks. I ordered those cuz of Dexter and even though they are so skinny, they are a nice change.
Oh Robin, I am becoming a huge cooper fan! He is adorable. I just love his face. Coop makes me want to get a dachshund.

They all look like they are having a blast together.
The last pic of Lily is beautiful. I just love her features. She is so sweet.
Chloe cracks me up. She looks like she is the boss and they all had better to what she wants. She seems very sure of herself.Lol!

And Coco eating Chloe head is so funny. It looks exactly like that is what she is trying to do. Coco is a doll!

Your gang is fabulous. Thanks for the pictures! :)
Your welcome Lisa, thanks for loving my babies. I never in my life thought I'd have more than two dogs at a time, how exactly did that happen??? LOL. I adore every one of them for their own special things. Coop is amazing. I'd only ever have a boy doxie. They are loving, loyal, laidback and gorgeous, aren't they? Little harder to train then chi's but once they get it, they get it. They are amazing companions. He fits right in with the chi family, doesn't he? Sweeter than anything imaginable. I love that they all interact regardless of size or weight or gender or breed. They bring so much joy. Sometimes it's a lot but all worth it...:D

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I'd call Cooper 'copper' half the time.

Probably confuse him for life, but it's like when you see the word
BLUE typed in red ink, and you are asked to read the word -
you usually say RED.
:)

BLUE

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
You totally made my day Robin! Oh I just love seeing pics of your oh so beautiful and perfect pack. Makes me a tad jealous but pics of your beauties are worth it, lol. I can't believe how big baby Lily is already! Stop growing little one!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, you are so right. Ever say "yes" but you're shaking your head "no"??? The brain is a tricky thing... I'm a speedreader and a proofreader junkie. I used to do it for a living. I'm already reading the second paragraph of something but my brain is absorbing the first paragraph still. I have an average IQ so this is just something my brain does. I can pick one typo out of a dictionary. It's one of those skills that's more of a pain than anything but my brain won't let me do it any other way. Now, I'll get to typing fast and make a typo and I could care less. But no matter what I'm reading, the typo's just jump out at me. Drives me crazy!!! Aren't we all so weird?????

1 - 20 of 27 Posts