Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I was looking for a chihuahua forum to join and stumbled upon this one! I tried to register and found that I had already registered... back in 2009! Whoops! :grin: Anyways, here are a few photos of my two chis!

Coco (4 years old) is a rescued chihuahua mix. When I got her back in 2008, they told me that she was a full chihuahua but I'm guessing she is a mix of some sort. She is the sweetest little girl although she has been quite skittish since we got her. The rescue did not give us much of her story as they weren't sure about it either. She loves cuddling and belly rubs.

Koa (3 years old) is my little boy. He is quite the little character. He is the boss of all three of our dogs and the smallest(we also have a wiener dog)! He is currently 3 pounds but he thinks he's 50 pounds. His favorite thing to do is sunbathe and beg for food. He refuses to sleep anywhere but under our piano which is right by the front door. He is our little guard dog and let's us know when anyone is out front:laughing9:

Peanut our weenie dog & Koa

Koa sunbathing

Koa dressed up for cinco de mayo

Koa in his favorite spot by the fridge. It's warm there

Coco all snuggled up

Coco sitting silly on the arm of the couch

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures of my babies :love5:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe thanks! The poncho is actually a little beer bottle drape & the hat was a table decoration that I found at the party supply store. They just happened to be the perfect size for him!

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Hehe thanks! The poncho is actually a little beer bottle drape & the hat was a table decoration that I found at the party supply store. They just happened to be the perfect size for him!
What a great little outfit/costume. Made me laugh!

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Welcome to the pack Marissa! :ngreet2:

Love your pups, all are very adorable!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts