Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor CoCo I think she thought she did something wronge, because Oreo was getting so much attention, but I think she feels the love now....

Oreo and CoCo, She missed her BF.

Ok Oreo my turn, she really had her head to Oreo, like if she was saying HaHa nanananah!

just relaxing, and feeling the love.

Just me finally....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
She is such a beautiful little girl!!! How is Oreo today? Glad to hear from you and see pics of adorable CoCo!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is such a beautiful little girl!!! How is Oreo today? Glad to hear from you and see pics of adorable CoCo!!
Thanks, and Oreo is doing really well, I am so eager for weds. to come, After this weekend it seems as if it is calm around here, even my kids have been super good......

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh, Coco is fantastic too. I love the one of her tongue sticking out. You've had such a hard time but your chi's are fantastic and I will be waiting anxiously for Wed. to get here. Any news on the SIL?

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Aww coco is such a beautiful girl just love the last picture!
Oh and I love the toungue picture too hehe what a sweetie!

PS.. All the best for Wednesday, thinking of you.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, Coco is fantastic too. I love the one of her tongue sticking out. You've had such a hard time but your chi's are fantastic and I will be waiting anxiously for Wed. to get here. Any news on the SIL?

No we didn't hear from her, but she does know we go weds. You know when you have so much disgust for someone you just rather not even associate thats were my feeling are right now, and like my husband said screw um, they will need us before we ever need them...His cop friend called today to check on Oreo and we will keep him very informed on the outcome...Sometimes I wonder where my husband came from,,him and his family are nothing alike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts