Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cocoa has been a typical teenager today not listening to mom. He has fun in bathroom playing with roll of toliet paper. When its hot day, he doesn't like going outside, so he he always beats me back to outside kitchen door in less than 30 seconds as he likes a/c, so do I. He will only use bathroom at 7am, 10pm as its cool. I took him out this evening, and he refused to come in as he smelled a barbaque. He also refused potty. I spoke with family in which I told them it might look cute for him to chew, but my health is to important for me or anyone for that matter to get chewed on. I recommend reading the dog whispherer as its seems so right that animals respond not to punishment even yelling bad dog. I would never yell at my Cocoa.

Jennie
cocoasmama

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i don't yell at chiwi, i use a firm voice with ehr at times though. she is getting to be a naughty girl lately too. i think it stems from my looong work hours. i feel bad about leaving her all morning and afternoon. i've been staying up til like 3 am to spen time with her so she doesn't feel like she's been pushed aside due to my working.

chiwi says lucky cocoa! there's no a/c here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts