Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I am so envious! Cocoa looks fabulous in the new jacket! AND when you go outside at night, it's easier to spot a darker dog with that coat on! LOL

I keep telling Cooper I'm going to sew reflective tape to his tail so I can see him at night - but a white or light colored jacket might work just as well. Plus, he wiggles so much under the sewing machine needle! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cooper said:
I am so envious! Cocoa looks fabulous in the new jacket! AND when you go outside at night, it's easier to spot a darker dog with that coat on! LOL

I keep telling Cooper I'm going to sew reflective tape to his tail so I can see him at night - but a white or light colored jacket might work just as well. Plus, he wiggles so much under the sewing machine needle! :lol: :lol:
You make me laugh....everytime I read one of your posts...lol :lol: Thanks!

Cocoa looks absolutely darling in his new coat. I have been working on making Ella a dress.....we will see how it turns out! :lol:

·
Registered
854 Posts
Sweet jacket and I love that paw print! I'm getting so encouraged by all these new fashions. I have to start sewing/crochetting for my two again. They need some new stuff too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts