Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are pics of Cocos day in the garden, she LOVED it! But theres not many cos most of them came out a blur she kept running about! and some others id just uploaded from this week, shes 12 and a half weeks in these not sure of her weight or how much shes grown till we go to the vets on Mon....

With my partner, she looks smaller in this one than some others

Hope u dont mind all the pics!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Mind.. only thing i mind is theres not more!! ha ha.

She's gonna have a lovely little cream face when she's older!! I LOVE her colouring!! She's stunning!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mind.. only thing i mind is theres not more!! ha ha.

She's gonna have a lovely little cream face when she's older!! I LOVE her colouring!! She's stunning!!
Ha ha ur really funny i didnt wanna put too many and take up loadsa room! Awe thank u thats so nice, u can really see her light undercoat wen shes outside even more than inside i cant wait to see how she turns out coat wise!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ha ha ur really funny i didnt wanna put too many and take up loadsa room! Awe thank u thats so nice, u can really see her light undercoat wen shes outside even more than inside i cant wait to see how she turns out coat wise!!

Her colouring is gorgeous.. i think she'll be very very pale and make slightly wolfy looking on the ends.. very jealous!!! I need to have her ha ha

Stuff that the more the better.. i literally spam this forum with pictures.. bothered no.. if you're dogs gorgeous, which she is flaunt it!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Her colouring is gorgeous.. i think she'll be very very pale and make slightly wolfy looking on the ends.. very jealous!!! I need to have her ha ha

Stuff that the more the better.. i literally spam this forum with pictures.. bothered no.. if you're dogs gorgeous, which she is flaunt it!!!
Ha ha! I dont know much about chihuahuas changing colour but i do know a friend of mines chi changed colour from grey to cream wit in the space of two weeks wen it was growing up so i wouldnt be suprised if her change was really really quick too! But we`ll see! I think ur right bout her future colour light but wit tips of wolfy grey! I know i looove looking at other ppls pics so i should of known ud appreciate a few!! x

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts

YES YES YES more pics,sorry Daisydoo "I WANT HER "

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Oh i love her and my man would want her bad, she is like a mini husky.hehe!!
Am going to show the pics to him soon, when he gets off the other computer. lol
We have 3 huskies by the way, but she would be eaiser to handle. hehe!!
Such a wee cutie and love that pic sitting on your man's shoulder.
Too too sweet!!!!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a beautiful little girl.. and she does look like a mini husky pup!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha every1 whos met her has said that she looks like a mini husky! Thats actually the best way to describe her colour! My partner has become sooo attached to her, at 1st he wasnt fussed on the idea of having a chi but now he loves her! Thanks for evey1s compliments Coco`s so flattered x

1 - 20 of 25 Posts