Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yesterday in the evening coco jumped off the sofa, it was not even that high and she has jumped off higher things but i think that this time she just landed very dodgy. we rushed her to the vet and the vet said that she doesnt feel any fracture but she may have sprained it, she have coco some pain killers and sent us home and we are due for an x-ray monday morning because she is still not putting any weight on the paw.
i just hope it is not anything too serious, her paw on one leg is really noticibly slanted so i thought that it was dislocated but i guess i will find out tomorrow:(

·
Registered
263 Posts
Ouch, I hope its just a sprain I will keep my fingers crossed for Coco. It's so hard to stop them jumping of things they don't seem to have any fear of heights.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
evrything is fine now her bone slid out of the joint and it is fixed now, her cast is HUGE though she cannot walk properly and she has to bring her leg back and hop on 3 legs, we are going for a check up on thursday to see how everythings going.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi just checking on little cocos leg bo-bo sure hope everything is getting better each new day she sure is cute

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Poor thing, I hope things turn out Ok for her. Keep us posted....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts