Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Cocos rabbit harness, they didnt hav the kitten ones in pink! Ill get her a proper puppia one wen shes fully grown! She defo likes walking on it better than just a collar n lead

And this is her having a nosey in the washing maching!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Perfect, and ohhhhh so cute!!!!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw very cute pics! :)

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Hahaha...ohhh Coco. You are so sweet. When I was a kid we had pet ducks (lol...weird, I know)...and I used to walk them on bunny harnesses similar to this one. Makes me giggle.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such a little diva!
I would be happy to do laundry if I could find a little cutie in my washer! :D

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha thnaks everybody! she doesnt scratch at the harness as much as her collar so im hoping she`ll be easier to walk on it!
The harness is cute for now anyway, i love putting new things on her shes looks so cute with it on!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah coco come live with me and Daisy you are so lovely and cute in your rabbits harness.

Daisy says stay away from the washing machine they getz bery bery loud at times and spin like a tornado.. we's Chihuahuas not totos from Wizard of Dis Oz

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ah coco come live with me and Daisy you are so lovely and cute in your rabbits harness.

Daisy says stay away from the washing machine they getz bery bery loud at times and spin like a tornado.. we's Chihuahuas not totos from Wizard of Dis Oz
Ha ha Daisy ur nuts!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts