Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mommy you havins deelish noms without me again, can i have some!

wutchu doin ober there KC?

watchin mommy be sillys

i so cutes

*bite bite*

stop it kc yoo stinkyfurry!

u make me tireds

my nommy coffee today at 3:30 am :]

groom groom!

random post of the day:
dinner monday night

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Sweet puppers! They are just too cute!! Always such adorable pics!! And of course I enjoy the human nom noms. :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet puppers! They are just too cute!! Always such adorable pics!! And of course I enjoy the human nom noms. :)
thank u T! :] i really loved the one where it shows the upper art of dexter's mouth...i always think its amazin how theyre built

Now , I want a long hair chi and am hungry.:p
LMAO!! 2 wants ;]

I hope those pizzas aint all for you!!! Lol Have you heard any new info on KC? How's he doing?
lmao i only had 4 slices on the right pizza. it was for 3 people...LMAO. i think u mean Dexter LOL ;] he has no bad symptoms at all...eating really well, sleeping, playing, running. walking perfectly fine. the only thing the vet said was that hes "immune" to his slightly elevated t4 count so its not life threatening....a lot of people are saying to get a 2nd opinion but quite frankly hes my 3rd opinion. im going to a pet expo this sunday if the snow isnt terrible friday in NJ and perhaps they will have better vets there to look at their booth

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Gorgeous pics Pidge, they love each other soooo much, as mine do - who could ever just have x 1 and miss all the fun we get to live with huh?

Oi, the drinks you keep throwing down amaze me - that & all the other pics I've seen remind me of those fake silicone type sushi meals restaurants put in windows. I seriously don't know how you can consider them noms noms, they almost make me heave just looking at them, sooo unhealthy, and I'm no-where near a health nut lol.

·
Registered
363 Posts
They brighten my day everytime I see them, such adorable little ones!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts