Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do your babies have cold feet? Angel seems to have cold feet frequently. Not while he is curled up resting, but running around playing. He will jump up on me or get me to throw a toy and his feet are cold. He won't wear booties, socks, or anything on his feet. He wears sweaters, but he doesn't really like to. I guess there isn't much I could do for his feet and if he won't let me put anything on them!! Just curious if anyone elses babies have cold feet!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I just felt their feet and they feel warm. Do you have carpet or tile/wood floors? If it tile or wood the floor is probably colder which would make his feet feel cold.

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have wooden in the living room and laminate tile in the kitchen. Carpet would be warmer. He doesn't seem to mind - it's me that hates to feel the poor things cold feet! And at work, I believe it's tile over cement. He has lots of rugs blankets, pillows, etc. that he get on. He likes to sit on the large capacity tray of the copy machine!
He is actually shaping up to be a good boy!

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
It prob just him walking on the colder floors that are making them feel cold. My living room and bedrooms are the only floors that have carpet, the rest are wood or tile.
Its great you can take him to work with you. I work from home but if i had to leave i would want a job i could bring them to.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts