Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So i have recently started collecting vintage chihuahua pictures i Got this sweet one off of Ebay.. so if you guys see any Or anything please let me know So i can purchase them :)

her name was Tiny and this picture was taken in New Jersey

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Super cute! I'll be anxious to see what other pics you come up with!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Wow! what an interesting thing to collect! Wonderful Pic, will be good to see what other you come accross!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
So i have recently started collecting vintage chihuahua pictures i Got this sweet one off of Ebay.. so if you guys see any Or anything please let me know So i can purchase them :)

her name was Tiny and this picture was taken in New Jersey
She is so cute! What a great idea!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
That's a great picture! I see vintage pics of Chihuahuas on Ebay often. I collect vintage Chihuahua books, which I still have yet to post pics of. Sorry, to those of you who are waiting. I will soon...promise!
If I come across any vintage pictures I will let you know. I think collecting vintage pics is really cool! Goodluck! :)

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a great picture! I see vintage pics of Chihuahuas on Ebay often. I collect vintage Chihuahua books, which I still have yet to post pics of. Sorry, to those of you who are waiting. I will soon...promise!
If I come across any vintage pictures I will let you know. I think collecting vintage pics is really cool! Goodluck! :)
Sweet i have never seen a vintage chi book before! thats cool .. thanks for keeping an eye out for me ill keep my out for books for you :)

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
my 'vintage' Chi :) this is my first Chihuhua (Poncho)...
he was probably 10 or 11 in this pic...

Poncho (1969)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What a great pic! She was a cutie. I love vintage pics. :)

(So many other great pics too!)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
my 'vintage' Chi :) this is my first Chihuhua (Poncho)...
he was probably 10 or 11 in this pic...

Poncho (1969)
That's a great pic, Jan! Thanks for sharing it. Poncho was a cutie. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts