Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My beautiful Butterfly

A couple of the Queen's small stockings (first one is the closest we got to her name)

The little dinky tree you see in the first pic completely fell apart (literally), so we went out and bought a newer, and bigger one. I was trying to get a decent cell picture of it one day and yeah....

The three B's have their own big stocking

Baylee with her best buddies

A recent picture of Baylee's mom, Bleu

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Baylee reminds me so much of a black version of my Kahlua!! And then I scrolled down to see Bleu who looks like a black version of Kahlua's mom Eleanor LOL!!!

So jealous of your tree, ours is so "skimpy." It's tall but I really need more garland or something to make it look thicker!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Gorgeous pictures :) I love their stockings...omg, our REAL tree died, like, right away. We can't wait to take it down. You touch it and a shower of needles goes all over. The branches snap off super easy to. Kinda making me want a fake tree next year for sure cuz this is a pain in my *** lol. Your tree looks great tho :)

·
Registered
311 Posts
With a real tree you need make sure the trunk was freshly cut. If not you need to slice the end off of it. We soak ours in water 24 hours in a large bucket in the garage. When we bring it into the house and put it in the stand we water it with sugar water (about a cup to a pitcher). If we don't it'll die and drop needles faster than a porcupine & we're still dealing with them hiding Easter eggs. They also sell Bag A Tree bags ~ that go down before you put the tree up, once you have packed up the decorations you just lift it up around the tree and remove tree from your house (tree skirt hide it until that point) it's handy absolutely no mess with removal.

Next go if you go the above route ~ your tree won't shower you with needles. We have one of the National tree farms right down the road. They are grown beside us and shipped all over the United States so we have been doing it as they instructed since I was in diapers and it never fails.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i love seeing pics of Butter :) , cute pics of Baylee with her toys, and Baylee's Mom and Christmas Decorations too !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts