Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't pass up these "twisted whiskers" Susan Lanci in these bright colors. We go out at least 3-4 times a week downtown or take a trip, I have not found many brands that work as well for my girls and keep them cool and comfortable. These are very similar to our other favorite "nouveau bow" collection but very different in person. I love the way these set on their bodies.

Lily in the Pucci and Catana store.

Sitting pretty in the store.

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Oh they look lovely on your dogs! I've never really liked the look of this one in promo photos but on your dogs, they look beautiful. <Sigh>another one to add to my Wishlist.

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
Wow these are lovely! Great colour choices
These would be gorgeous on your crew Jessica! I love them...they are super feminine! The colors are all fantastic, definitely eye popping!
Yeah I bet they would! I'm deco going to get pixie something really bright maybe electric pink to stand out on her since she's all black. I just don't know whether to wait til Gucci and pixie grow abit before buying them the nicer things since they will grow out of it if I chose to buy it now. Although there is a sale on the doggie couture shop so maybe I should get some things :) I'm waiting on an order from there at the moment can't wait for it to come as its my first Susan lanci collar and harness.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts