Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think Boo is cream now, while over all he appears white, his back and back of his ears are light cream, what do u think? I know some breeders and certain ppl would still say this colour is pure white though! I've seen puppies his colour and darker for sale advertised as pure white!

Not great lighting with these two and taken with my phone, I think they make him look slightly darker than he is, but u can see the cream on his back and ears

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He's so adorable :)

I definitely see the cream. I'd call him cream rather than white (or cream and white). They do change color as they get older. My moms chi, Rocky, was cream and white when we got him. Now, he's nearly all white.

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App
Thank u!

Ye I think I would say he's cream and white now, then if he goes more cream as he grows I will just call him cream!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Aww! Little Boo :) is so cute
Prada was completely white till she got her adult coat, now she also has a bit of cream on her back and on her ears just like Boo
I think they would be classified as cream on white by the KC

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww! Little Boo :) is so cute
Prada was completely white till she got her adult coat, now she also has a bit of cream on her back and on her ears just like Boo
I think they would be classified as cream on white by the KC
Thank u!

Ah I thought Prada was all white! From the front she looks pure white same as Boo, u wouldn't know from the front they are actually cream! is she registered as white?

Ah ok cream on white, thanks :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts