Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an order coming in of xxs and xs ruff ruff hoodies. Boys and Girls colors. xxs is 11 dollars, xs is 13 dollars ( they are in excellent used condition) . plus shipping. will ship to anywhere.

there may be one or two size small in my baby hoodie and sweet cocoa hoodie, both pink. but thats it. no medium, sorry.

here's Latte modeling her Ellie hoodie. she is a size XS. she is 3 pounds and 2 ounces .

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Terri,
ok, one is for you! i know it will look adorable on Taz :) . i'll message you when i get the order sorted. it should be here late afternoon tomorrow.

** and for anyone else reading this... i think there are 3 XS Ellie hoodies left, and 2 of the boy version Elliot in XS but will let you know when i get my order :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! What other hoodies do you have in an XS?
in girl colors, there is the my baby hoodie. its pale pink with a rocking horse applique on the bottom corner. and then maybe a sweet cocoa hoodie dress, a shopping hoodie dress, and a sorbet hoodie dress. ( the last 3 are all velour )
then for boys... but girls can wear them too.... theres the ricky hoodie, the fashion school hoodie ( that one is red and black plaid ), the elliot hoodie, the red with white dots and a cake applique, and the boy version of sweet cocoa, and the my baby hoodie for boys in blue.

i think thats it. they are all available in XS and XXS i think

·
Registered
573 Posts
Ohhh Elaine, how you torture my wallet and my heartstrings! Money's way too tight these days to splurge on anything 'new' for the coming season(s) for Miss Lacey-Lou-Who, but I will live vicariously through pictures of little Latte.

·
Premium Member
5,887 Posts
Yay! More clothes!! I want the xs cocoa for Leo. Let me know if u get it in a small for Mojo (doubt it but just in case). And of course my shopping dress for my princess!! Ur the best Elaine!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Elaine, do you have pics of the boy hoodies you are getting in?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Elaine, do you have pics of the boy hoodies you are getting in?
hi Tracy,
here's some links to some boutique pics with the same hoodies

Fashion School Hoodie

Ricky Dog Hoodie

this one she had them custom made for her... its just like the red dot hoodie shown here, but theres no santa applique, instead a piece of cake applique. she did this so it could be worn anytime , not just Christmas

Christmas Cocoa Velour Dog Hoodie

Baby Dog Hoodie

Elliot Dog Hoodie

** anyone wanting the Elliot hoodie in XS let me know ASAP ... she only had 2 , and one has already been requested :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Can I get a fashion school (red plaid) and the Christmas cocoa (polka dot) for Brody? LOVE them.

He has a 12 inch chest and weighs 5.2 pounds. Would a small be the right size?

Edit: Oh shoot! I just reread your post. So you can't get these in a small? I'm pretty sure an XS would be too small?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Can I get a fashion school (red plaid) and the Christmas cocoa (polka dot) for Brody? LOVE them.

He has a 12 inch chest and weighs 5.2 pounds. Would a small be the right size?
aww, Tracy... i dont have any size Smalls :( . This lady i order from mostly only has XS and XXS ..... if she does find anything , i 'll let you know...
i think XS would be too snug on Brody... he weighs the same as Minnie and she is a Small

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
aww, Tracy... i dont have any size Smalls :( . This lady i order from mostly only has XS and XXS ..... if she does find anything , i 'll let you know...
i think XS would be too snug on Brody... he weighs the same as Minnie and she is a Small
Thanks Elaine. I just edited my post asking about that. We were posting at the same time. ;) Well shoot. :foxes15:

Well if she does have any smalls in those, we will take them! Otherwise we'll wait and see what else you can get for the BIG BOYS. ha ha.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tracy i thought of one hoodie i do have .... its not ruff ruff couture but still really nice! i have a Blue Carebear hoodie in size M by little lily. i dont know if you remember the pics from awhile ago. they've been very popular. let me know if you'd like it. ( or if you want to see a pic ) its just 12 dollars plus shipping :)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Elaine. I just edited my post asking about that. We were posting at the same time. ;) Well shoot. :foxes15:

Well if she does have any smalls in those, we will take them! Otherwise we'll wait and see what else you can get for the BIG BOYS. ha ha.
Tracy i thought of one hoodie i do have .... its not ruff ruff couture but still really nice! i have a Blue Carebear hoodie in size M by little lily. i dont know if you remember the pics from awhile ago. they've been very popular. let me know if you'd like it. ( or if you want to see a pic ) its just 12 dollars plus shipping :)
here's a thread of Latte and Minnie wearing the Carebear hoodie. she only had the one in size Medium in blue and i still have it. Latte can wear and XS or a S. Minnie can wear a S or a M ( but i like the length better on the M )
http://www.chihuahua-people.com/chihuahua-pictures/67220-my-little-carebear.html

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Ohhh Elaine, how you torture my wallet and my heartstrings! Money's way too tight these days to splurge on anything 'new' for the coming season(s) for Miss Lacey-Lou-Who, but I will live vicariously through pictures of little Latte.
aww, how is Lacey doing? i read about her horrible accident :( . i hope she is healing up good. does she still fit into the carebear hoodies and the flannel jammie top you got from me. message me your adress, i want to send Lacey a get well present :)

Yay! More clothes!! I want the xs cocoa for Leo. Let me know if u get it in a small for Mojo (doubt it but just in case). And of course my shopping dress for my princess!! Ur the best Elaine!!
lol . Yay!!! i have you down for the shopping dress for princess Lola and will hold the xs cocoa for Leo :) ( i dont think she has anything in boys smalls left in ruff ruff , but will let you know if she does )

Btw, Latte is so beautiful!! She is just a little gem!
thanks so much Zorana !! Your babies are all gorgeous too :)

I would be interested in a boy xxs anything if you have them available!
i am gettin in some XXS boys. i think the fashion school one, the ricky one, the baby dog blue one, not sure about the others... i dont think i'm gettin an Ellie in XXS
no one else has requested XXS in boys so you should have your pick. i'm only getting one of each though.

Hi Elaina can I have one of the XS Ellie hoodies please, a pink my baby hoodie in XXS and an Elliott hoodie in XS. Thanks
yes, i'll put you down for those 3 hoodies :)

** now , for anyone else reading this... i think i still have 2 XS Ellie Hoodies left , and only 1 XS Elliot hoodie left. not sure about the rest

1 - 20 of 63 Posts