Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D:sleepy2::sleepy1::cloud9::foxes_207:

Flannel Jammie tops for all size Doggies . even some hello kitty ones :)

will post details soon

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
You know us, first in line for anything Hello Kitty! :lol:

Elaine likes me more! :glasses8: So I'm first in line! :bootyshake:

...oh wait, our girls take different sizes, don't they?!...ok then, never mind, I'll just go hang my head in shame! :oops: haha :lol:

·
Banned
10,704 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i bought all the hello kitty ones she had but there werent that many ... theres also some cute pink with yellow duckies on them , and pink and white poka dot w/ curious george sleeping , and white with mulit color bubbles. i didnt see a pic yet of HK or curious goeorge , or pink and white poka dot, but they sound cute. i have the pink w/ duckies and the white w/ bubbles here in size M ( minnies size in this ) and size L ( for a dog a little smaller than tootsie) . i also ordered some in size S ( lattes size ) they are cute and by the make little lily ... a really nice make of dog clothes.
if i dont have enough for everyone, i will place another order in a couple weeks to get more, but no more HK

they will only be 6 dollars each plus shipping

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can you let me know when you have pics of the HK? we love Little Lily here, and would be interested in size small.
yes, but size small would be good for Bijoux, but if Mimi is the same size as Minnie, she'd be a Medium in these. Minnie fits in the Medium perfect.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Ok so they fit different than the other little lily stuff? because Bijou is XS in that and M is Small?

I've found B can fit into the smalls as well because the line runs very small I find? They are just longer in length on him.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok so they fit different than the other little lily stuff? because Bijou is XS in that and M is Small?

I've found B can fit into the smalls as well because the line runs very small I find? They are just longer in length on him.
yes, they definitly fit different than all the other little lily things. these have no stretch in them at all . they are 100 % cotton flannel.
the others from little lily i think have some spandex in them.
normally the size M in little lily would be Huge on Minnie. but the M in these fit her perfect. i dont have a size S here right now, i'm getting some in though. but the lady i order these from knows my girls sizes and she said the small would be Lattes size ( and Latte is always a size XS in Little Lily)
so , these are the exception . they run small so you have to go up one size.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Good to know! if there is no give definitely would want the size up in case of shrinkage etc! better to have something a bit too big than too small always!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Elaine, can I please have one of each in size Large(I'm guessing the size since you said it runs small)?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Elaine, can I please have one of each in size Large(I'm guessing the size since you said it runs small)?
yes, i'm pretty sure she only had one pattern in size Large, and not that many of them either. so one is definitly on hold for your Channel :)

Been looking for pjs for Lacey....could you be her savior?
LOL, your so funny!! i hope i can be :D

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
lol! i need to stop buying things! lol btw do you take any other payment than paypal? as ive got my bank set up now and as i should be paid tommorow i could pay you for some things! :D x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lol! i need to stop buying things! lol btw do you take any other payment than paypal? as ive got my bank set up now and as i should be paid tommorow i could pay you for some things! :D x
no , just paypal. and i am holding one size L for Tillie Tots :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts