Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I took the girls to the park for a walk. Nora did great.. it was the first time walking on a leash and I was so proud.. she kept up for a good distance.

I had to carry her when we got to the creek because she wasn't too good at climbing over all those rocks.

Brian (my boyfreind) and Leroy joined us too. It was a great day for an adventure!

Me and my girls

Leroy in hunt mode

Helping Nora along the way

Nora the Explorer

My own personal set of eyes in the back of my head.. shes my watch-chi

For once Chloe wasn't in photogenic mood... I get more of her up soon

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Great pics !
Lola has the same red collar as Nora.

Leroy looks like he's about to go straight up in that picture :)

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
I loveeee your pictures!! Chloe and Nora are beautiful and you are absolutely gorgeous!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I LOVE your pictures! Nora is just so adorable! I can't get over it lol.

Nora and Chloe have the exact opposite leg positioning in the pic with you holding them haha

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Great pics and what a beautiful place too!
I giggled at the one of Nora peering over your shoulder, too bloomin cute!!

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
awwww cathryn stunning picsas always i love the pic of the sun through the trees and you holding nora

just beautiful pics

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Just gorgeous!!!!
Nora is such a little cutie :) And Chloe is beautiful!!
I love the scenery and lovely autumn leaves!
You are stunning girl!!!! Great pics :)

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Aww well thank you! I always hate getting photos taken of me with the SLR.. it shows to much LOL... which is good for the dogs but not for me heehe

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Such cute pictures. Nora looks so cute and alert ^^. Chloe looks amazing outdoors as always. Leroy is cute too. I hope he protects the chis!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Cathryn, there you are as beautiful as ever!!! My girls have the same blue eyes that you do. Just mesmerizing. Nora on your shoulder is so precious. She's madly in love with her Mommy already. Chloe is adventurous as ever. Your pups have such a great life. Hope school's going well honey and I always love seeing Leroy!!! Little Nora reminds me so much of my Lily. I know, I know, I tell you that every single time.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
good job nora! high-paw! ;) beautiful pics as always :D dont u love it when you hold your chi like thaT?! it makes me smile to see his face on my shoulder haha :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts