Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I came across a picture of Zeus at 11 weeks old and this is how big he was. He is now 11 months old and about 2.5-3lbs. Does Luna look much bigger than he was at that age? Luna is 10.5 weeks old. Take into account that she is standing and he refused to stand when I took his photo. LOL

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
They look the same size to me! It's amazing how similar they look.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Zeus was such a cutie when he was smaller (he still is now too), and he has such a good personality. He never barks or anything, unlike Luna. My fiance says that Zeus is like him, and Luna is like me. Hahah!

Baby Zeus. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Wow, it looks like Zeus darkened up quite a bit. I wonder if my Dakota will darken a bit. I would actually like it if he does.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, it looks like Zeus darkened up quite a bit. I wonder if my Dakota will darken a bit. I would actually like it if he does.
Zeus definitely did darken up quite a bit. When we first got him home, the white blaze on his head was not noticable at all. Not its one of his features I love. Luna, on the other hand, I'm not sure if she will get any darker.

·
Registered
240 Posts
AWWWW!!! Its funny we think that my Zeus is like my Fiance and Isis is like me too lol!!

They are both gorgeous and sooo little!! xx

1 - 12 of 12 Posts