Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are going to make my Pack FAT!:foxes15: They love them way to much!

We bought a jar and a boat load of treats , i was shocked when i saw how much 8-9 batchs really is lol.
So i got the treats and they smell GREAT:rolleyes: like butter cookies for humans , i also most too a bite for my self lol

I ran my first test was with Justice the Diva:coolwink: now if SHE loved them then i KNEW they would pass with the others. Well she LOVED them gave one sniff and took it and ran off then came back for more:D

So i put the box down so they can smell it and Cash our house guest stuck his head in the box and started eatting!

alright here come the pics it's alot , i got great action shots

EDITED: Question for bailysmom: how long will they keep if i freeze them? and do i just leave out when i want them to eat them?

Our Jar ,says "Yummy"

can you see it ?

Here's out 8-9 batches!

Cash taking the treats when i said just smell them!

Butter and Puppy -Thanks!

Cash coming back for more

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Butter said these are pretty good!

Big hit with Cash!

Butter, Tippy , Cash ,Jasper

Butter, Cash,Jamoka

Butter on her 3rd treat!

Tippy, Jasper ,Jamoka running off with his treat!

Pepsi said "Thank you Mr & Mrs Bailysmom"!

I had put the treats up and they was begging for more lol
I love butter in this pic

Cash has the best face in this pic!

COME ON LADY JUST ONE MORE PLEASE!

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
WoW! That's a lot of yummy treats! They are loving it! How cute.
I didn't know Bailey's mom made treat jars and treats.
I want one :)!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Oh Kioana, I'm sorry that they really didn't like Baileysmommy's treats at all!!! What are you going to do with that big box?!? Oh, I know - you can send them my way. My lot aren't so picky!!! LOL!!

Those pics are great! I just ordered my jar and treats so I can't wait for my boys to try them out as well.

3,132 Posts
OMG when I saw the title my heart was racing, I thought something was wrong!!!

I am so glad they were such a hit! They are HUMAN grade, you can eat them if you want! lol :D Hubby was looking at the pics with me and he was all smiles! Did they try the banana & carob ones yet? What did they think of them?

As for storing them, they can be left out about a week, but you should freeze what they can't eat in a week, then pull only out what they can eat in a short time frame. They are made with ground chicken, so they can go rancid quickly, especially since we don't use any preservatives. Bailey loves his, we can't keep them around longer then a week most times! lol

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
OMG when I saw the title my heart was racing, I thought something was wrong!!!

I am so glad they were such a hit! They are HUMAN grade, you can eat them if you want! lol :D Hubby was looking at the pics with me and he was all smiles! Did they try the banana & carob ones yet? What did they think of them?

As for storing them, they can be left out about a week, but you should freeze what they can't eat in a week, then pull only out what they can eat in a short time frame. They are made with ground chicken, so they can go rancid quickly, especially since we don't use any preservatives. Bailey loves his, we can't keep them around longer then a week most times! lol
I did too! i was thinking 'gosh she should talk to kim first and try to work it out if there is a problem!!"

3,132 Posts
LMAO that is so funny, my hubby eats Bailey's treats too! I don't think they taste all that great, then again I don't like sweet potato! lol There is nothing in the treats that I wouldn't give a human though. :D

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
I love the photos. The treats look delicious. My chis would have done the same thing - smell the treats in the box, grab one, and run away fast to eat it.

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol
I just got home from work ...

Let me be clear , I love them and my chis love them :D I froze them last night becuase i filled the jar up so we'll work on that for a week .

So far Pepsi & Cash was the only ones that had the "banana & carob ones yet. I haven't tryed giveing the others ones out lol I guess i'll save them for when someone does something really good.

I'll buy some of them soon because pepsi liked them alot.

also please tell your husband the cook we take out "hats" off to him! Not sure if i can bring my self to try one yet but maybe i'll try it what you put in there seems to be really good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts