Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just checking the james wellbleoved site to see how much food to feed Pixie. She has the turkey and rice puppy kibble. Does she need about 30grms per day (split into three seperate meals) or about 30gramsX3 a day? I am sorry I feel so thick asking? I still dont know her exact weight as I need to pop her to the vets to weigh her.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im still waiting for him to get back to me. So would each meal be 30grams each? x

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Ok for example ... you knwo how much you feed her? a handfull? a certain % of a cup or whatever. When shes finished does she seem satisfies? or does she still seem hungry? If she seems comfortable eating whatever amount then thats the amount. Its not easy to explain what i mean, but i know what i do mean lol. I personally free feed but not everyone does that.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does free feed mean the amout that satisfies your pup? I will do that then. Thanks hun, sorry for being thick!! xxx

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I free feed the puppies, which means they always have access to food. Their bowl always has food in it. Puppies need to eat more aften than adults so this is the easiest way to insure they keep their sugar up and their tummies full. :)

·
Administrator
7,248 Posts
personally i prefer to free feed too as mine are not big eaters theres always food in the bowl they just eat what they need

1 - 8 of 8 Posts