Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since all the running to the vet over the past year-Midgie has become a bear in the car whining & crying, jumping around so I've been considering one of those carseats that sits on the console of my Toyota 4 runner?! Can't afford a new one right now, but would like to know if anyone has one for sale? Please let me know. THanks. Lisa.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
They are much safer in a carrying box/crate whilst in the car. They feel safe and can relax a bit more - might be a lot calmer too
Can't comment on the car seat sorry x

·
Premium Member
5,272 Posts
yea, I love Chico's.... sure beats trying to wrestle him and drive...lol.... good luck on your search!!!

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Wish I could get Dahlia to ride in a car seat.
She is either on my chest when Im a passenger
or I have a wire crate in the back of my SUV for
her to condition her to car riding for next summers
trips we have planned.She has adapted well.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I have a small dog bed at the moment for Honey and I strap her in to the seat belt with a harness:

But I have ordered a pink crate for the back of my car for her to ride in so just waiting for it to arrive in the post :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Because we didn;t want Baby to look like this:

We got her one of these today:

I also got a foux mink covered pad for the bottom and she absolutely loved it. I like that I can clip her in there and she can't jump out... Not that she would want to, she likes being in it and being able to look out the windows as we drive along.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts