Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh man i think this guy is great!!!!!!! even though chiwi is having some problems with her knees, the vet says they aren't as bad as when he first looked at them. it's weird, they haven't made the click noise in weeks since she has been on her glucosamine. so i don't think it's the luxating patella's. even the vet is stumped as to why they ahd a rough start and now they are like 2 different knees... anyways, since talking with the breeder for months and getting to know her and her dogs i would get another puppy from her. i believe that this was a first for her and it's not even a concern anymore. and i couldn't get skylar cause she couldn't do a payment plan, heck i understood that too, she told me why she couldn't do it and i've been in her shoes before so i can see why.. i seen this little cutie and i just e-mailed her about him. i think he is a doll! he's white with a blue spot. wouldn't he make a perfect brother for chiwi ;) i got an estimate for chiwi's spay and honestly i am not having my hopes up on this boy cause her spay is really high (with her dental and microchip placement as well.) so if i can get him great if not great too lol.... but he is a cutie!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
He is soooo cute!! I think he and Chiwi would compliment each other perfectly. I hope you can work things out where Chiwi's health is taken care of and she get a new brother or sister ... I can't even imagine how much fun (or not, depending) it would be to have another chi in the house with spoiled-rotten Cooper. OmaKitty won't let me even try to imagine it. :(

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Oh mY GOSH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! He is soooooooooo friggin cute...oh my goodness, I love, absolutely LOVE his little eye spot!!!!! How cool is that?!? He is just adorable.... :love4:

Hey have you seen the hello kitty clothes for little pups? It's a good thing I don't have a girl...I LOVE hello kitty stuff...it's a little pricey, but I saw the cutest dress and I thought of MS Diva Chiwi :queen:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nikki&paris said:
:shock: He is sooo cute! I hope it works out that you can get him. He's going to have a long coat, right? Adorable!! :D
i don't know he looks like he'll be long coat from the pic but i don't know. i'll prolly hear from her later today about him. like i said if he's available great if not thats fine too lol. this one i'm not having any hopes up cause i'd be really having to stretch dollars next month with chiwi's spay and then getting him too, but he's real cute and chiwi does need a brother she is so lonely when i'm at work. it's the saddest thing. she sits in the corner at the top of the stairs with her nose against the gate waiting for me to come home. i'd say she sits like that 75 percent of the time. the rest of the time she naps, eats, goes potty and my mom hangs out with her.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Aww bles little chiwi, being all depressed waiting for you to come home - i hope you manage to get the little boy financially and that the lady gives you a call back!

His little Black spot on the eye is too cute for words! He is a lovely little guy! And i think he looks like a long hair :D

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
I hope you can get him, he is a gem...

I want to get Gizmo a little sister...especailly now that I am going back to work, but seeing how I am anti-wee wee pads I really don't see how I can possibly potty train her, so I might have to wait until next June when classes are out so I can be with the puppy for at least 2 months and train her to go outside....

Dilemmas.... :wink:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He's absolutely gorgeous, so adorable. :p Poor Chiwi, I guess it does help that your mother is around tho' there's nothing like her own Mommy's love & cuddles. I know Brooke loves having a chi companion, but when we have them both together on our lap, she nips and licks and squirms because she wants all the attention. :roll: I hope everything works out in your favour. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Oh Mandi, I hope you can work this out with the breeder adn the spay adn getting the pup.. he is so cute... I would say that chiwi would love a brother...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts