Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to have a contest :). to enter you will have to post your pic in this thread of your chi wearing any outfit you got from me. you can enter more than once if you have more than one chi that got an outfit. one entry per chi.
Sept. 6 is the last day to enter.
then I will have a thread that has the voting and whoever wins gets a hoodie, shirt or dress that I have here to sell.
( I hope they still have the option of the voting threads... do they? I've never done that before but it sounds good. if not then everyone will have to just message me with there votes and i'll count them up to see who wins )

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
This is pretty easy! Most of Charlie and Taz's clothes came from you so that is what I have pictures of. These are old but here you go:

My sweet boy!

My sweet girl with her dad. He loves this sweater and tells me to "put that fuzzy one on her because she is cold"!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello- Can I enter my picture again? My photo isn't showing. I was cleaning up some photos on Photobuck and I may have deleted the link.
yes, you can !!! you can enter that same beautiful pic of Lady or a different one as long as you just enter one and you can enter one of Prince too. as long as you just enter one pic of each chi and they must be wearing something you got from me :) ( and by the 6th)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts