Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Day 5 (some bruising setting in)

Day 6

Finally day 6 I started putting the shirt on him to give him relief from that silly cone thathe hates lol poor boy couldn't get a decent scratch or lick in there til that s hirt came on. He was thrilled lol

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
he does look glad to have that cone off! what a cutie!
have you thought of hand-sewing that sleeve closed? I would just to keep it from flopping. just a thought....
thanks for the updates!

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I have thought about sewing it closed lol I am not a wonderful sewer, but I am going to give it a shot. I just wanted to wait until the site was healed more. I thought the air could get up and into the shirt at the wound if I left it open for now :)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Poor sweet baby !
I just want to hold him and tell him how special he is ! ! !

Just the most precious little thing.
Bless his soul.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awhhhh bless him!
glad he is starting to heal - he looks so happy to have the cone off in the last one

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
This wee boy has touched my heart too.
He should now be known as Willy the wonder dog!
Love the pic with his shirt on.
He is just the cutest bravest boy ever.
Go Willy! xxx

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Awwwwwwww......Willy just touches my heart! :love1: He looks much happier without that cone! Pedro had to wear a cone for a long time when he had a foot infection, and we almost had to amputate his foot! Thankfully we didn't have to in the end. :toothy4:

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks everyone!! :) He is my special brave lil man! I just love him to bits and bits! With the missing leg its easier to give him a belly rub hehehe ;-) He just rolls over on his back, naked lil belly sticking out and its easy for a rub lol sometimes I pick him up like that, on his back and kiss kiss kiss him lol He's such a trooper. I am constantly amazed at this sweet lil boy and he melts my heart when he looks at me with such love!! :) I always hear on here about night troubles and whinning and whimpering and stuff and you know, Willy never makes noises, he has never had a whinney night, never whimpered, not a bark on the poor boy lol Naturally we have seen the Chihuahua movie and I always laugh and say to hubby that Willy must not have found his bark yet lol When he has tried, the whole like 2 times (after hearing Rosa bark at something outside) it is not even a bark! lol its the smallest little wooooof, you can barely even hear it lol its SOOOOOOOO funny, I've heard it all of twice lol.

Wish us luck tonight as Willy gets his staples removed at 5!! I am a nervous wreak! my poor lil man!!

Thank you all for all the love and support you have given Willy and I, I really appreciate it. I love coming on here and reading about everyones lil furbabies and seeing all the pics. This place is the best. i am so glad I found it! I am blessed to be here with the best bunch of ladies, and gentlemen ever! And of course the best lil furbabies ever :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts