Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cookie loves his little soft toys, he loves getting a new one and only gets them on special occassions like birthdays and christmas. He keeps them all in the front room so that when he feels like playing he can choose one out. Now over to Cookie.

This is my collection, I'm very proud of it and it's taken me a long time to build up a collection like this. My favourite ones are the smallest ones.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol he loves his toys. If you say to him "Cookie go get a toy" he runs over and roots through and pics one out.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Dixie has a big box of toys and she will go to the wicker box , and pick out a toy , she usually likes the ones that squeak ~ she will end up with five of them on the floor ! she loves to sling them !

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Lovely photos ! Especially the one with Cookie.
You can see how fond he is of his 'collection'

He has slightly more toys than all of my dogs combined.
Very impressive, Cookie ! You look like you have a wonderful
life !

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are they all dog toys? :eek: love the collection cookie! and love u ;)
No he doesn't like dog toys, they're just little soft toys. The smaller they are the better lol. His two favourites are tiny, he stole one off the cat which is a little mouse and the other he stole from my sisters handbag lol. Her boyfriend gave her a teeny tiny little teddy holding a heart for valentines day. Cookie was eyeing it up for weeks and eventually he stole it out of her bag one day when she came over to visit.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
No he doesn't like dog toys, they're just little soft toys. The smaller they are the better lol. His two favourites are tiny, he stole one off the cat which is a little mouse and the other he stole from my sisters handbag lol. Her boyfriend gave her a teeny tiny little teddy holding a heart for valentines day. Cookie was eyeing it up for weeks and eventually he stole it out of her bag one day when she came over to visit.
so he's a cookie and a thief! LOL. awww~ my guy would rip non dog toys apart...dont know why they always try to get da stuffing out if it's not a dog toy itself...like they know o_o;; hehe

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I love his little eyebrows ! He's just the cutest dog ever.:)

I looked back at the first post you did, with pictures of him as a pup and through the years, and laughed at how visable they were when he was younger.

You are lucky to have photos of him through his life. I have pictures of Poco when he was baby, and then only a few here and there until he got pretty old. I didn't really have a camera, and most of the pictures I do have are on flim, and I don't know that I have all the negatives.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I love his little eyebrows ! He's just the cutest dog ever.:)

I looked back at the first post you did, with pictures of him as a pup and through the years, and laughed at how visable they were when he was younger.

You are lucky to have photos of him through his life. I have pictures of Poco when he was baby, and then only a few here and there until he got pretty old. I didn't really have a camera, and most of the pictures I do have are on flim, and I don't know that I have all the negatives.
Yeah in is younger years they were black lol. I'm really glad I've got loads of pics of him and my other Chi Benny. I have photo's everywhere of them.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
wow Cookie look at all those toys! Quite a collection you have there. Chopper and Ryleigh said they will come over and tear them out all over the floor so your mommy can run around and pick them up :D

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Lol! Cookie looks very proud sitting there next to his collection.
He's a cutie!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts