1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's this?

It's hard to get into

I know I'll lay it down and get a good grip on it

Cookie don't talk with your mouth full!!!!! Love you mummy, thanks for my tweats

·
Registered
542 Posts
How adorable! I've been considering getting one of those for Jaelyn and seeing if she likes it, but they only had this huge sized one that was about as big as she is. LOL

Does Cookie like it enough you think it's work trying?

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How adorable! I've been considering getting one of those for Jaelyn and seeing if she likes it, but they only had this huge sized one that was about as big as she is. LOL

Does Cookie like it enough you think it's work trying?
Cookie loves it, especially the turkey flavour special edition one they have every christmas. He doesn't eat all of a big one because it's too much, he'll usually go at it for a few days then leave it. If he has a small one he eats it all though. They have smaller ones in supermarkets and in tescos they do Jumbone bites which are just slices of a jumbone. They are hard but can be chopped in half. I get my dad too do that for me because I'm not strong enough. I'd give it a go, have a look in Tesco if you have one near you, they have all the different sizes plus the bites.

They have the bites and the small 4 pack mini jumbones for little dogs.

http://http://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/erol.html?gclid=CICNl9C3_ZoCFRQSzAodLHDgng#1X0

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Aww!! I love the pictures, especially the last one! What a gorgeous little face. To cute!!!:)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Yay Cookie ! Sooooooooo CUTE !
I just can't stand it ! lol.
I love older Chi's so much.
He seems to be handling the years so well.

Tell Cookie he has a big fan in the U.S.
:)

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yay Cookie ! Sooooooooo CUTE !
I just can't stand it ! lol.
I love older Chi's so much.
He seems to be handling the years so well.

Tell Cookie he has a big fan in the U.S.
:)
Awww thank you. I love them when they are older, he's such a character with his little ways.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha mouth full! jumbone! i was actually gonna look into that one along with the busybone...not sure though, i think i got enough chews for my guy. cookie so cute!!! :D more pics please ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts