Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Miss Leila has become quite the little swimmer. :) On friday we spent most of the day in the pool as it is so blazing hot and I brought my sweet little girl out to swim for a few minutes. She really seems to kinda like it as far as i can tell and isn't afraid. After her little dip she and i floated in the pool on the sunbathing raft and tanned ourselves. :coolwink: she laid on mommys tummy and relaxed. Even rolled onto her back at one point and i rubbed her belly. Here is a pic and a video for you guys.:D
(please excuse my appearance in my pic, hair wet, no makeup, excess poundage does not equal attractive in swimsuit. lol)

My daughter and youngest son with leila.

Leila and I
:hello1:Here is Her Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GrmVqNTMnM :hello1:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
OMG, you look great! If you want to see something scary, you need to see me with wet hair, bathing suit and excess poundage! LOL Leila looked like she was having a lot of fun - I bet she really likes laying on the pool float with you!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
That is so cute! She looks really relaxed and happy! I think when you start them out as puppies they learn to like it right away. I wish I would have done that with Shayley she isn't to fond of the water but Kizzie LOVES it! She'll jump into the river like it's nothing! I love the pics! Thanks for sharing glad you all are cooling off it's so hot here too yuck!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
thats the cutest thing, i love seeing chi's swimming. i never tried it with minnie and tootsie, cant think of a good place to take them. but i have a feeling they might not like it.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She is so cute! We have a pool and mine are petrified!
aww :( I didn't know what she'd think, but one day i just put her paws in and she kicked and then it was legs next, then later it was all the way. heehee Didn't think she'd like it but suprisingly she seems to. :hello1: I'm glad, its fun and good exercise for her.:p

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
What a cute video, she really is sweet, doggy paddling away. Real good way to cool down in this hot summer heat. She is such a tiny little dog.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww what a great video! I loved it! :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww, I loved the video,.. and Leila seems like a natural to me! My guys have an aversion to anything that might even remotely resemble a bath..lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts