Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first is from about a year ago ... OmaKitty actually playing with Cooper (and not trynig to kill him.) I was on the phone, so that's why I'm talking like someone's there. LOL
The last two are Oma and Cooper the day after I brought him home (technically, Grandma & Grandpa's house since it was Christmas as you can tell by the empty box Oma's in).

oma_suckerpunch.wmv

oma_cooper1.wmv

oma_cooper2.wmv

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rachael Polachek said:
So it's only recently that Oma has started her all out campaign to eliminate Cooper? She was actually pretty tolerant in all of those vids. How old was Cooper the day she had his unconscious little body dangling from her jaws? :shock:
Umm... if you'll notice, the toy that's on the ground between them... it's HERS. It's his sniffing that provokes the whack around the buttocks area and then it was on, in Cooper's mind. My laughter actually kept her from going for the kill... plus he was dancing around like Mohammad Ali or something.

That video was taken around this time last year. I know because that air cleaner thing on the wall went away around October because I bought some of the sharper image-type cleaners in Europe while I was there in October-November.

And, just so you know, OmaKitty wasn't fascinated with baby Cooper at Grandma's house because she had not learned yet he was coming home with us. I'm sure she would have killed him there if she had been privy to that knowledge.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
great vids!! my cat also gives my dogs punches like that :D always on the head , it's so funny .............

those baby videos were so cute ,what a vibrant and busy little boy he was :shock: super adorable !!

kisses nat

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Great videos! :thumbup: Cooper was such a cute puppy, gotta looove him. He's so uniquely handsome now and OmaKitty is lovely too!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JOLIE'SMOM said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Suckerpunch is the only onle that will load for me on either of my computers. Cooper2 has been sitting on hubby's computer for at least an hour and just won't finish loading.
Let me see if I can find a better format to reduce the file sizes for you, Cindie. I'll do that because I don't want you showing up on my doorstep, asking Oma and Cooper to recreate the whole scene for you. :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Suckerpunch is the only onle that will load for me on either of my computers. Cooper2 has been sitting on hubby's computer for at least an hour and just won't finish loading.
Let me see if I can find a better format to reduce the file sizes for you, Cindie. I'll do that because I don't want you showing up on my doorstep, asking Oma and Cooper to recreate the whole scene for you. :lol:
OH,,,YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME SO WELL... :shock: (thank you... :wink:

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
I've seen the first video,,it takes sooo long to load them up when you have dial up. I hate dial up.....but i have no ther option...no cable this far out in the country...
**SBC Yahoo! DSL** :D

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
JOLIE'SMOM said:
I thought SBC yahoo dsl is something you only get so many hours per month,,,,if it is then it's not for me because i use an enormous number of hours per month. :)
Heck NO..that's AOL (or should i say aohell). SBC Yahoo Rocks!!! We got like the "fastest" package or whatever and my mom was supposed to dish out like $50 a month but because she has certain services on her phone, it's only like $32 a month.

But if you get a cheaper plan, than you probably won't be charged the amount that we are!

And ALSO, getting on Topic, the videos don't even work for me. :?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts