Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cooper is going to kill me while I'm sleeping one day. I gave him a Greenie today (his favorite - EVER) and had the video cam running while I tried to steal it from him. Not only was he annoyed with the camera, I became sufficiently annoyed by my continuous attempts to take his Greenie from him.
http://www.zippyvideos.com/178160884648105.html
I love annoying him - it's so much fun!! Plus, OmaKitty won't let me bug her anymore; that's why I had to get a dog. :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lol that was soooooo funny!!!! you wreen't even that close to taking it all he had to do was see your hand reaching lol. some people might not be too thrilled with that but in your defense i must say if it bothered him that much he would ahve went further away from mommy, so it's like a game for both of you. that's what i see anyways.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All I have to do with the Greenie is say "yummm... that looks good" and Cooper will jump up and run away.

He'll guard that Greenie with his life but if I actually get close enough to grab it, he'll drop it and look at me like "why would you take my Greenie from me?" I love it.

Of course, I always let him have it. I don't like the taste of them. :lol:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Too funny! Poor silly Cooper. :lol:

When I want to get Lily going all I have to do is lightly stamp one of my feet in her direction. That sends her into a play bow and we keep doing it back and forth... foot stamp, play bow, etc. It just delights her and before you know it, she launches into a full blown zoomie. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts