Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go ... as requested, Cooper sporting his Doggles. He wasn't a willing participant this morning, so I had to hold his head up. Plus, he'd been awake for about 10 seconds... as you can see from the first picture, he wasn't quite awake. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He normally only wears the doggles when he's riding the motorcycle with me. We used to have a matching scarf, but it blew off during the Biker Rally this year. :( He didn't like the scarf anyway. Anywho, we don't normally put them on him in the house; I usually wait until he's situated on the bike, then we put them on and he knows it's time to roll!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Angel5218 said:
I have always wanted to buy some for my girls but feared they would never wear them.
Does Cooper keep them on?
He only wears them on the motorcycle and he doesn't fight them when we're riding. Any other time, he doesn't like having them on at all, although he does tolerate them better than he did at first. They're the only thing he has ever fought me on though, as far as wearing clothes, etc.

I'm not sure if I would recommend them to other folks because he's usually so passive and he really doesn't want to put them on when I take them out.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
He probably didn't mind keeping them on this time so he could "sleep pose" with his eyes shut still! :D He rides with you on a motorcycle???? Fantastic!!! Now you have to post pics of him in his "leathers"!!!!!! :p 8)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
That is the cutest pic....but.....we must see him on the bike ! I saw a fellow on a Harley and he had a little chi...wearing a leather jacket LOL...no doggles though ! Cooper is so tiny...and just the handsomest little man !

1 - 20 of 32 Posts