Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these photos a few days ago when I was trying to get Cooper to wake up and eat dinner... I actually remember what I said to him before I took each photo.. enjoy:

Cooper, are you hungry?? (Usually invokes the "yes I am!" response.)

Cooper, want Mommy to give you some yummies? (Usually invokes a coronary because I'm not giving him dinner yet.)

Cooper, want some french fries or fried chicken? (Usually invokes a reaction similar to an orgasm.)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL yeah, but notice how the one ear is sticking up, listening to the fried chicken talk. :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Cooper said:
LOL yeah, but notice how the one ear is sticking up, listening to the fried chicken talk. :lol:
I was going to say that he was like ignoring you then his ear popped up and it was like "some one mentioned fried chicken!?!?!?!"

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
He looks dead.
You finally did it. You killed Ma'Boy! :crybaby:
You and that big stick you're always beating on him with!
NOW you have to post more pictures to prove to me that you didn't do him in. :toothy4:
Let's see...How about a pic of Cooper at your favorite coffee shop drinking his favorite brew? :toothy3:

Howsa bout it?? :toothy2:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JOLIE'SMOM said:
He looks dead.
You finally did it. You killed Ma'Boy! :crybaby:
You and that big stick you're always beating on him with!
NOW you have to post more pictures to prove to me that you didn't do him in. :toothy4:
Let's see...How about a pic of Cooper at your favorite coffee shop drinking his favorite brew? :toothy3:

Howsa bout it?? :toothy2:
ROFL... I would post a pic of Coop at the coffee shop but I can't get around too good. Although, I did go to the Humane Society this morning and do my volunteering... but I sat in the kitty room and played with the pussycats. :D I'll go wake him up (cuz you KNOW he's sleeping - that's what he does) and take a photo real quick.

Sheesh... the things I do for you, woman. :roll:

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
You can see the glow of his eye too. He's definitely listening to fried chicken talk. :lol:

My ears would've been perked up too... what's better than good fried chicken???? :shock:

mmm fried chicken and mashed potatoes ;)

·
Registered
854 Posts
:lol: Well at least one ear woke up at the mention of food. Maybe he didn't think you were serious?? It sounds like Cooper and Eddy are both serious food hounds! :lol: They have a lot in common!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts