Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mom... get your feet away from my Greenie!! I'm warning you!!!

I thought I told you to stay away from my Greenie, woman!!

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Does cooper eat the whole greenie at once? My chi has only had one and he never has eaten the whole thing and he has had it for a week.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, he just switched from the petite size to the teenies and that one in the photo was gone in under 3 minutes. :) He LOVES them.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL if OmaKitty comes near him with a Greenie, he picks it up and moves to another location. He's not dumb! LOL

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That's it Cooper! You tell her!!! :D Minx & Brooke are lucky to get half of one of those teeny greenies each in one week. Cooper's coat looks ultra shiny as always. He has the most amazing glossy coat! :p

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Rocky said:
Does cooper eat the whole greenie at once? My chi has only had one and he never has eaten the whole thing and he has had it for a week.
P-Nut eats her Greenie completely every time... she is a little piggy when it comes to these things. I wonder what makes greenies so adored by these little dogs, but I have not known many to pass up a greenie :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Greenies are a hot commodity around here. Everyone tries to finish theirs so they can go steal somebody elses! I'm actually afraid to give them any because I worry they eat them too fast! Tell Cooper he is just lucky he doesn't have two other dogs trying to swipe his greenie, and that you are just trying to keep him sharp in case any greenie stealing dogs come around. :lol:

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Pismo said:
Greenies are a hot commodity around here. Everyone tries to finish theirs so they can go steal somebody elses! I'm actually afraid to give them any because I worry they eat them too fast! Tell Cooper he is just lucky he doesn't have two other dogs trying to swipe his greenie, and that you are just trying to keep him sharp in case any greenie stealing dogs come around. :lol:
I agree... Whenever we go see my family I will give P-Nut and Poopsy (the family Min Pin) each a Greenie... P-Nut devours hers and then steals Poopsy's! I will never understand this... there is something about these things.

·
Registered
897 Posts
LOL He is so cute!!!

I don't give them to Angel very often but when I do, she goes insane over them. I don't get was is so attractive about them either. LOL!

I picked up a packet of Kitty Greenies the other day at the vet and Luna loves hers too. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts