1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
She looks like our youngest cat Angel (anything but an angel, they have a WARNING on the computer at the vet's about her), only she and my chis do NOT like each other. :x So great to see what great buddies your two are. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mychisangel said:
She looks like our youngest cat Angel (anything but an angel, they have a WARNING on the computer at the vet's about her), only she and my chis do NOT like each other. :x So great to see what great buddies your two are. :lol:
Perhaps OmaKitty was misrepresented in that photo. :D

She HATES Cooper. He does love her dearly though. :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Cooper said:
mychisangel said:

You're KIDDING me AGAIN?????? :D :laughing1: :laughing2:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mychisangel said:
Cooper said:

I don't kid about OmaKitty's hatred for her brother. She'd be fine if he packed up and moved out tomorrow - I'm sure it would only take her about 2.5 minutes to get over the loss. :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
amykate said:
:lol:

I love Cooper! Any time I see a post about him, I HAVE to go to it! He's got such a personality and you can totally see it in any picture of him. He's such a camera ham-chi!
Awww... thank you!!! I'm quite fond of him as well. I wish you could all meet him in person - he's such a joy to be around. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whenever I see Cooper, I get all excited and almost forget that he's MY dog! He's got way too much personality in his little body - I don't know how it all fits in there!

I wish I had my camera with me today because we went on a shopping spree and stopped in on our favorite puppy clothing store, Fetch. The girl that works there is in love with Cooper and he was giving her some GREAT looks because he knows she's the lady with the treats behind the desk! We bought a really cute shirt for him - I'll have to take a pic later and post it.

I hope all y'all get even half the enjoyment from your chis that I get from Cooper. With him around, it's just too much work if you want to have a bad day. If I loved him any more than I do, it would be illegal. :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Cooper said:
mychisangel said:
Cooper said:

I don't kid about OmaKitty's hatred for her brother. She'd be fine if he packed up and moved out tomorrow - I'm sure it would only take her about 2.5 minutes to get over the loss. :lol:
I am telling you, our cats sound just the same!!! :lol: :lol:

Very nice pictures! :wink:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts