Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a recent family tragidy I have to place all of my chi's in new homes except for one. I have to move, and am absolutely heartbroken. I have to go take care of my sister, and I can only have one dog where I am moving. I have been crying for two days straight, I'm devistated. I had thought long and hard about how I could find good homes for my babies, and then I realized the only thing to do was to put them on here, to see if anyone is looking for a new best-friend. The thing that is bugging me the most, is that I'm so afraid that I can't trust anyone to take care of them the way I do. I have a fenced yard, and they are totally safe. I live on a side street, and in a safe neighborhood, I haven't been able to sleep at night thinking that my babies could be out there somewhere being mistreated or something. I think this is the only place I can come to find people who understand chihuahuas and love them. I need to find someone who will give them a forever home, and if for any reason whoever gets them has something happen, and they can't take care of them anymore, I would ask that they were returned to me, so I can try to either keep them if my circumstances change, or find them a home with a family member or something. Anyway, Sophia is almost 2 and Cooper is almost 1. They are both fixed and litter trained. I would prefer them to go to a home together, but as long as they both go to homes where their are other chihuahuas I think they will be happy. Cooper has a bit of food agression , but not towards people, he just growls when other dogs come by him while he is eating, he is 10 lbs, but 100% chihuahua (I say it's just more chihuahua to love). Both he and Sophia are very loveable. Sophia is a little shy, and I think it will take her a while to warm up to a new person, but I'm sure she will come around, she know's how to 'sit' 'dance' and 'go poty' on command. She will also stop when you say 'stop'. She is leash trained. Cooper is still a playful puppy, but a bigger than normal chi. They are both wonderful dogs and I am so sad that I have to do this, I just don't have another choice. I have called all of my friends and family looking for a good home for them, but haven't come up with anything. Combined, I paid $1350 for them, but I am only asking $350 for each, because I have to get enough money together for my move. I hate asking for anything, it's impossible to put a price on the love I have for both of them. If anyone is interested please let me know. Their pictures are below.

Sophia

Cooper

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
I am so sorry, I can only imagiine how you feel- I would take Sophia in a sec. Wish you were closer :(

·
Registered
568 Posts
That is so sad. I can't imagine what you are feeling right now. <hugs> I am sure your babies will find a wonderful home here on the boards. If I lived closer I definitely would snatch them both up in heartbeat.

How soon do you need to find them homes?

Leslie

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
This is so sad! I remember the picture of Sophia standing in the corner. I used to love seeing her photos! Hopefully someone from here can take them both into their home. I wish you, your chi's and your sister the best of luck :( .

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
aww maybe you could snuggle them in :wink:
i hope they find great homes - if i was over there id want them! well my sister would! awww im so sorry! :cry: :( :cry:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
I am so sorry! :( I know how much you love them. You spoil your babies rotten! I wish I could take Sophia, she is a doll and I have always wanted a girl. I live in California, so far away.

Let us know how it goes o.k.?

·
Registered
58 Posts
omg they are so beautiful..I really hope someone on here takes them, because then you would be able to follow their lives and I'm sure that would make you feel better. I wish I could but my husband would throw me out if I brought home another. Good luck. :)

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
I am sorry to hear of your need to place your babies.........this must be a very hard time for you, along with the worry of moving and the change in your life situation.hopefully someone on here will be able to help or will know someone to take your beautiful chi's.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
try sending an email my PMS never let me know i have one and it is set to notify me. i know how you feel though I almost rehomed my hi but things seem to be working out with him. I am sure you will find a great home. you can also post on the chihuahua meet up groups in your area

http://chihuahua.meetup.com/45/

1 - 20 of 43 Posts