Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I just saw both Cooper and Sophia advertised for sale on puppyfind.com. She also has a beautiful brindle female for sale. I already have 3 dogs and cannot have anymore. They sound very nice.

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
betsykantro said:
I just saw both Cooper and Sophia advertised for sale on puppyfind.com. She also has a beautiful brindle female for sale. I already have 3 dogs and cannot have anymore. They sound very nice.
hmmmmmmmm I think she said she was doing that but she should check here first!

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Curious to what that advert says.....I cannot find dogs in that site for anything. It's so hard. Is there an option that lets you look in a certain area?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Ozzy&Lily'sMom said:
nice of her too update us or even reply to anyone :?
Please don't be like that.... I never received notification of any PM's except for Sadies mama... I am checking the rest of them now... This is hard for me. I have been really busy and my computer at home isn't working, so I can only check from work, but I get in trouble, so this is the first chance I got... I'll get back to everyone soon, it will take a while to place them in the best home possible, and I prefer them to go together.

Shannon, Sophia & Coopie

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
janiebabes said:
Also, I put them on puppyfind BEFORE I posted them here, I just didn't think of it right away, and all the inquiries I got from puppyfind weren't good situations for my babies. It's just so hard. I need to make sure they go to a FOREVER home. I'm just so upset that I couldn't give them one myself. I feel like I am abandoning them.

Shannon

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Are you re-homing the brindle female as well? If so that's makes 3 right?

That would be a perfect instant chi family!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Yes, I was going to start breeding before all this happened, I had put her on puppyfind before any of this, she is small, but an amazing little girl. She will be gorgeous. Real nice puppy, very smart and well socalized.

Shannon

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
2BLUCHIS said:
I'm just so upset that I couldn't give them one myself. I feel like I am abandoning them.
Hey, I remember all of your posts from over a year ago. I know how much you cared for and loved your babies. Sometimes things like this happen. I'm sure you will find them a great home. :wink:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
I PMed you!
I am so sorry this had to happen. I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better. We all know how much you love your chi's.
Again, I am sorry :cry:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts