Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was Cooper's first time on a real live race horse! He's been horseback riding before but he got to ride his own horse all by himself today. I didn't take pictures (don't throw anything at me!) because I was making sure he didn't fall off the horse and making sure I had the nutrical with me because it was HOT... and I mean HOT!! 108 degrees in the shade.

We decided to not go horseback riding on my friend's property because of the heat so we just watched Cooper roll in horse and pig poop for fun. He had a great day, visiting with his cattle-dog friends (one wolf, one Australian shepherd and 3 wolf/Aussie crosses) and running from the barn cats.

We're going back tomorrow to help my friend with her computer so I might get photos if I can stand the heat long enough.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
mizz said:
Wow Cooper has a more active life than I do. Can't wait to see pics.
It's pretty pathetic when someone's chi (my own included) has a better social life than we do. :lol:

Hey, Cooper's mom... does the little guy ride western, English or bareback? :D
Umm... this is Texas. He rides western. English saddle is for those silly Brits and fancy pants people at the polo club. :lol: :lol:

And I ride bareback because I'm a rebel.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Auggies Mom said:
Just don't let him start herding cattle ok :lol: :lol: :lol:
Too late. He already runs with her working dogs out there and I actually saw him herding a calf when he was about 10 months old.

<sigh> my dog thinks he's a border collie.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
Auggies Mom said:
Too late. He already runs with her working dogs out there and I actually saw him herding a calf when he was about 10 months old.

Frankly, Cooper scares me just a little. I'm starting to think of him as an alien life form in the body of a chihuahua... sent here to take over our beloved planet Earth. :alien:

If he had thumbs we'd all be in big trouble. :shock:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper said:
Auggies Mom said:

Frankly, Cooper scares me just a little. I'm starting to think of him as an alien life form in the body of a chihuahua... sent here to take over our beloved planet Earth. :alien:

If he had thumbs we'd all be in big trouble. :shock:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~
~
:shock: :shock: :shock: YEA! YEA! I think Rachael's onto something there! I knew i could see something differant in his eyes! The good news is he's a sweet and precious E.T.! :D :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts