Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to our local couture shop, Fetch, and bought Cooper a new shirt yesterday. We were going to buy more but all they had in were frilly girly summer dresses and, well, Cooper isn't a girl nor a crossdresser.

Here he is in his new shirt!

Ignore my PJs in this photo ... Cooper was too busy chewing his pig ear part to care that his photo wasn't going to look professional.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mychisangel said:
Cooper looks really cute :) but you forgot to post the 4th pic of you in your pink PJs! :D
No, I didn't forget. :lol: I actually wear my PJs around town ... but Austin is an ecclectic place where someone walking in their PJs isn't odd.

Heck, for the last several years, we've had a homeless cross-dressing man named Leslie run for mayor ... and receive almost 10% of the vote. No one finds that odd, either. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JAYNE said:
Cooper -
No, I didn't forget. I actually wear my PJs around town ... but Austin is an ecclectic place where someone walking in their PJs isn't odd.
I want to come and live there! id be in heaven walking round in my pjs all the time and people not thinkin im a freak !! :lol:
Come on!!! Bring my Tyson with you though; it's not a deal without him. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I don't want to sound like I am prejudiced, so I will tell you what the lady at the doggy clothes shop told me ...

"Cooper wears every single color like it was created just for him."

I wish I had that kind of luck. :lol: It would figure that a dog would look better in a red shirt than I would.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts