Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really... but I'm testing out a new way to add video to a website so I can fix up one of my clients' sites and I thought I'd test it out with Cooper.

The quality isn't all that great, but you can see me totally harassing Cooper and all the fun that follows.

For dialup folks: http://www.coopers-kennel.com/bone_dial.html
and for high speed connection peeps: http://www.coopers-kennel.com/bone_high.html

Edit: will the dialup people tell me if the video looks all funky, please? It does for me but I don't know if that's because I'm on high speed connections. Thanks!

·
Registered
718 Posts
That is super cute...Cooper sure looks like he's having a good time!! :D Diego could hear your voice on my computer and kept tilting his head and looking at the screen and then up at me like he was saying, "mum...who's that talking?" Maybe everyone should get video of their dogs barking so they can all be internet friends too!! :lol:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Cooper's adorable! I also have a highspeed connection, so I don't know what the dial up video looks like, but Cooper's soooo cute!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
xx-nathalie-xx said:
it worked fine with me too (highspeed) cooper is so cute ...love your Pj's btw :wink:

kisses nat
LOL thanks! My PJs are my new "uniform" ... I've started wearing them when I go out on the town too. :lol:

·
Registered
534 Posts
Ok....im one of the cavewomen left who use dialup.....I could tell it was a dog...I could even tell it was Cooper...but mostly he just looked like a bunch of pixels squirming around on the page....now I feel ripped off....I wanna see a good video of Cooper! :sad5:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NoahFL said:
Great video! What software are you using to view the video? It sure beats embedding windows media player to view videos. :)
That's Flash Video from Dreamweaver. It's a progressive download, instead of having to wait for the whole thing to be downloaded before it will play.

I gotta work on the dialup videos though. Looks like I know what I'll be doing today. LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts