Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took photos of Cooper enjoying his new hoodies last night (before the "experiment" with the Urine Gone) and I just remembered I didn't post them! :shock:

OmaKitty also got in on the fashion show and wanted to show everyone how pretty hot pink looks when she lays on it. :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then came the red hockey hoodie... Cooper really liked this one, once he figured out how to work it.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I loved that... I put it on him and he walked around the room, bumping into everything but he wouldn't stop long enough for me to take the hood off his head. LOL

·
Registered
746 Posts
Those are cute! Just got a rain slicker from Target for Mo. He hates the rain, but not sure if this will help any. He had about as much enthusiasm for the slicker as Cooper did for the pink hoodie. :lol:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
i love the one with cooper in the red one looking at the camera.. he should sooo be a runway model.. he has the look... :lol:

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'll tell you one thing...RED is definitely Coopers color! He just looks so "macho"......look out gals! :wink:

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Roie said:
i love the one with cooper in the red one looking at the camera.. he should sooo be a runway model.. he has the look... :lol:
:D Totally my fave pic too...he looks just adorable and like saying..give it up already! :D Give the boy some privacy mom!!!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Great pics. He looks so cute in pink, and really stunning in red. Love that pic of him in red looking at the camera too - Minx & Brooke are swooning!!! :love3: Looking at your Omakitty is so weird - that's OUR Omakitty Too in the pics, if I didn't know any better. The markings on her back look identical! :scratch: :p

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rachael Polachek said:
All you do is supply OmaKitty with ammunition when you dress poor Cooper in a pink hoodie. You might as well just load up the .38 and place it in her outstretched paw. :shock:

Clearly, red is Cooper's color and he looks stunning in it. :wave:
Well, OmaKitty deserves to get revenge... after all, she's the one that put up with him ambushing her every 10 minutes when he was a pup.

And I agree... Coop's color is red. I just fall in love all over with him when he's in red. He looks good in light blue, too. He has no light blue clothes though; we haven't found any that he gave the thumbs up to yet.

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Cooper looks great in his new hoodies...I have said it before but...it takes a confident man to wear pink...and Cooper pulls it off !

1 - 20 of 36 Posts