Chihuahua People Forum banner

Cooper's new hoodies

2K views 35 replies 25 participants last post by  ilovesadie 
#1 ·
We took photos of Cooper enjoying his new hoodies last night (before the "experiment" with the Urine Gone) and I just remembered I didn't post them! :shock:

OmaKitty also got in on the fashion show and wanted to show everyone how pretty hot pink looks when she lays on it. :)

#15 ·
Great pics. He looks so cute in pink, and really stunning in red. Love that pic of him in red looking at the camera too - Minx & Brooke are swooning!!! :love3: Looking at your Omakitty is so weird - that's OUR Omakitty Too in the pics, if I didn't know any better. The markings on her back look identical! :scratch: :p

#19 ·
Rachael Polachek said:
All you do is supply OmaKitty with ammunition when you dress poor Cooper in a pink hoodie. You might as well just load up the .38 and place it in her outstretched paw. :shock:

Clearly, red is Cooper's color and he looks stunning in it. :wave:
Well, OmaKitty deserves to get revenge... after all, she's the one that put up with him ambushing her every 10 minutes when he was a pup.

And I agree... Coop's color is red. I just fall in love all over with him when he's in red. He looks good in light blue, too. He has no light blue clothes though; we haven't found any that he gave the thumbs up to yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.