Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been carrying around my camera with me everywhere lately. This photo was from earlier today when Coop was laying in his patch of sunlight. I thought he resembled the Godfather ... or Dogfather. :D

These two were taking later at the coffee shop. Cooper got out and visited all his friends then went for a dip in the fountain. The first photo looks a bit like Evil Cooper... the second one is Cooper exploring the landscaping around the fountain area.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Cooper still manages to look gorgeous no matter what. :p And in the last pic he looks like it's "Can't a guy even go toilet in peace? Geez, what DO I have to do to get some privacy?" :?

He has the most beautiful, shiny coat. What do you feed him - besides hamburgers, that is? :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mychisangel said:
Cooper still manages to look gorgeous no matter what. :p And in the last pic he looks like it's "Can't a guy even go toilet in peace? Geez, what DO I have to do to get some privacy?" :?

He has the most beautiful, shiny coat. What do you feed him - besides hamburgers, that is? :D
He eats Natural Balance dry food and gets a tablespoon of Wellness canned food mixed in. I also put something called "3V Caps" in his and OmaKitty's food which the bottle says "A concentrated dietary supplement containing fish oil, a source of Omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids puls vitamins A, D & E". They're just little caplets that I puncture and squeeze into the food. I'm sure they sell a product comparable to them at Petsmart but I got these from his vet.

Thank you for the compliments! I try to do what I can to keep my boy looking good :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rachael Polachek said:
He does look sort of deranged in that 2nd pic... but still adorable. :lol:
Yeah, the second pic was a bit scary to me as well. Right after it was snapped, I tossed him in the fountain to cool off and he began looking more "normal".

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
chimom said:
Rachael Polachek said:
He does look sort of deranged in that 2nd pic... but still adorable. :lol:
What do you mean "deranged". Jeez - that's the Coop's natural look! :lol: :lol:
AND, it's his mother's natural look as well. :lol:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
awwwww everytime i see cooper he has an amazingly shiny coat! I just want to eat him up he looks that good!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts