Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:sign5: I thought about that but then I would have had to shower, get dressed, get in the car (it's not easy when you can't bend your knee), go to the corner store, buy a paper, come home, get out of the car, train Cooper to hold a Sunday paper ala hostages and take the video.

It just seemed like a little too much work for me. You know how lazy I can be.

Edit: I just watched the video... what the f-bomb is wrong with my video software?? It's all pixelated and stuff. :twisted: It didn't look like that when I was previewing the silly thing.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Cooper said:
:sign5: I thought about that but then I would have had to shower, get dressed, get in the car (it's not easy when you can't bend your knee), go to the corner store, buy a paper, come home, get out of the car, train Cooper to hold a Sunday paper ala hostages and take the video.

It just seemed like a little too much work for me. You know how lazy I can be.

Edit: I just watched the video... what the f-bomb is wrong with my video software?? It's all pixelated and stuff. :twisted: It didn't look like that when I was previewing the silly thing.
I think you're the one who's pixelated. :shock:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:sign5: I'm so glad your bung knee hasn't affected your wicked sense of humor. A daily dose of that keeps me smiling!!! :wink: Love 'flat ears down Cooper" pic. Now how about one we haven't had yet! :scratch: I know! :!: How about a pic of Cooper and Omakitty doing a hongi? :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Well...OK then. I guess Ma' Boy was just extry tired and not dead after all. :sign6: Does the video have sound? If it did, then something's wrong with my sound cuz there was none. :)
Yeah, there was sound. Me, saying "It's October 2nd at <time> and Cooper, tell Aunt Cindie you're not dead." :lol:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mychisangel said:
:sign5: I'm so glad your bung knee hasn't affected your wicked sense of humor. A daily dose of that keeps me smiling!!! :wink: Love 'flat ears down Cooper" pic. Now how about one we haven't had yet! :scratch: I know! :!: How about a pic of Cooper and Omakitty doing a hongi? :wink:
If you want OmaKitty and Cooper to do anything together, you're gonna have to come here and get them to do it yourself. I don't want to get that close to the carnage. :shock:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
LOL I guess in that case Cooper doing a Haka in front of Omakitty would be more appropriate! :D Only trouble is he doesn't look at all fierce when he sticks his tongue out, only really doggone cute! :roll: He's the right colour to perform it tho'! And that's definitely not an insult, some of our best friends are Maori and they're fantastic people! :wink:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll see if he feels like performing later on and see what happens. Maybe he'll Riverdance?? Who knows. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts