Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In this photo, you can't tell, but he's actually peeing... just standing there, wondering where he is.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Mean ole' momma! How would you like it if you were sleeping peacefully and someone flicked on the lights, took your picture, insisted that you get out of bed, took another picture, drug you outside and said "Go Potty!" and then took your picture while you were peeing? :shock: It's a wonder that poor baby doesn't run away from home.....(to Cindie's house) :laughing6:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Mean ole' momma! How would you like it if you were sleeping peacefully and someone flicked on the lights, took your picture, insisted that you get out of bed, took another picture, drug you outside and said "Go Potty!" and then took your picture while you were peeing? :shock: It's a wonder that poor baby doesn't run away from home.....(to Cindie's house) :laughing6:
Isn't that kind of what OmaKitty does to me in the mornings? Let's recap... I'm asleep, she pulls off my CPAP mask, then stares at me without blinking and, if I ignore her, she starts licking the tip of my nose. If I continue to ignore her, she LAYS ACROSS MY FACE and cuts off any oxygen my body was receiving.... in addition to getting kitty hair up my nose.

Then she sits in my lap and stares at me when I go potty ... If I look away, she puts her front feet on my chest and stands up to look me directly in the eye. If my eyes are closed, she paws at my eyes and nose. ... and when I'm done, she runs in and out of my legs until I go to the food bowl, dispose of the perfectly good dry food in her bowl and re-fill it with new.

Hmmm... yeah, that sounds familiar. :roll:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Isn't that kind of what OmaKitty does to me in the mornings? Let's recap... I'm asleep, she pulls off my CPAP mask, then stares at me without blinking and, if I ignore her, she starts licking the tip of my nose. If I continue to ignore her, she LAYS ACROSS MY FACE and cuts off any oxygen my body was receiving.... in addition to getting kitty hair up my nose.

Then she sits in my lap and stares at me when I go potty ... If I look away, she puts her front feet on my chest and stands up to look me directly in the eye. If my eyes are closed, she paws at my eyes and nose. ... and when I'm done, she runs in and out of my legs until I go to the food bowl, dispose of the perfectly good dry food in her bowl and re-fill it with new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that completes the whole abusive cycle :toothy3: Except,,,,who does Cooper get to annoy in the`~~~~~~~~ morning``~~~i mean at the the beginning of your day? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
JOLIE'SMOM said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that completes the whole abusive cycle :toothy3: Except,,,,who does Cooper get to annoy in the`~~~~~~~~ morning``~~~i mean at the the beginning of your day? :lol: :lol:

Seriously,,i know what you mean about Oma. Jolie usually decides that 4am is a really cool time to start the day. :protest:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper doesn't lift or squat or anything when he pees??? Does he sometimes get it all over his tummy or legs? :lol:
Ami had Chew neutered before he learned to lift his leg so he still squats. It's great because he doesn't potty on the furniture. lol And i've never known of him to pee down his leg or on his tummy so i guess it's all good. lolololol! :)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Oh man, wouldn't we all like to look that gorgeous first thing in the morning! :D I love the expressions on his face, so funny and at the same time so sweet! Love this beautiful boy! :p

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Yeah, your problem is you didn't stop to think. Cooper is never awake in the morning. :sleepy2:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rachael Polachek said:
Cooper doesn't lift or squat or anything when he pees??? Does he sometimes get it all over his tummy or legs? :lol:
Cooper does lift and sometimes squats when he pees... except when I shake him out of his kennel - then he just stands there. :lol:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
[quote="Cooper"]
JOLIE'SMOM said:
Yeah, your problem is you didn't stop to think. Cooper is never awake in the morning. :sleepy2:[/quote
]

Yea, well,,,: :toothy4:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts