Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Lord i have had a terrible time trying to resize. Photobucket is still being contrary,,,not sure of the problem but there is an error-1 thing that happens everytime i try to load a picture. So it has taken nearly 2 hours to load and resize 3 pictures but here they are! :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
wow... those are some large photos! LOL

Cooper is actually darker than Boomer... Boomer's more the color of caramel and Cooper is chocolate! Either way, mix them together and it's a sugary overload of cuteness!

Cooper had a great time - he slept the ENTIRE way back home; I had to drag him out of the car at the Texas state line to get out and walk a bit. Since his surgery, I'm always concerned that leg will get too stiff on him. But he just wanted to sleep... he even slept through the stop at Taco Bell when we got back to Granbury!!! :shock: I guess he was tired, huh? LOL

I had a great time too - it was great to meet you and your family, as well as all your pups!! And I really didn't mind their barking ... it was like music to my ears! :lol: This morning, I miss my new best friend Jolie though... no one has jumped on my leg yet today. I may have to go back to your house... just leave the key under the mat!!!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
aww boomer jolie and cooper are too cute!!! They look like best buds!!! I wish we all lived in distance of each other.. that would be awesome. Then we could have a chi people meetup.. wow.. that would be something.. just seeing all the chi's i drool over and hear about.. and get to see all the funny things they do in person!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
That would be nice if we could do that!! Meeting all the European folks would be extra cool, since we in the States could meet in Nebraska or somewhere in the middle if we wanted... we can't really do that with all those people with the funny accents! :lol:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Really great pics! Jolie is so adorably cute in her dress and the two fellas look so gorgeous together. You really take lovely pics of Cooper and Boomer, they are sooo cute together. :p

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cooper said:
wow... those are some large photos! LOL

Cooper is actually darker than Boomer... Boomer's more the color of caramel and Cooper is chocolate! Either way, mix them together and it's a sugary overload of cuteness!

Cooper had a great time - he slept the ENTIRE way back home; I had to drag him out of the car at the Texas state line to get out and walk a bit. Since his surgery, I'm always concerned that leg will get too stiff on him. But he just wanted to sleep... he even slept through the stop at Taco Bell when we got back to Granbury!!! :shock: I guess he was tired, huh? LOL

I had a great time too - it was great to meet you and your family, as well as all your pups!! And I really didn't mind their barking ... it was like music to my ears! :lol: This morning, I miss my new best friend Jolie though... no one has jumped on my leg yet today. I may have to go back to your house... just leave the key under the mat!!!
Aww, poor Cooper! I knew he was tired! Too much activity for such a little guy! :) Well, just come on back anytime you need a fix! (i could always use a "Cooper fix"!! hee hee!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
my mom is in love with Jolie... and, oddly enough, the directions to your house AND my mother are missing... I'd lock the doors, if I were you!!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cooper said:
my mom is in love with Jolie... and, oddly enough, the directions to your house AND my mother are missing... I'd lock the doors, if I were you!!!
:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5:!!! :shock:

I just came in for lunch and to let the dogs out....sigh..i miss Cooper already!! :sad5:

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Excellent pics! Cooper's sniffing Jolie like he's never seen a girl wearing a dress. :wink:

I love all the pink... the sneakers, shirt, nails, Jolie's dress. It's a festival of pinkness.

You guys are sooo lucky you were able to meet. Really, really cool pics. 8) I can't wait to hear (and see) more. :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Excellent pics! Cooper's sniffing Jolie like he's never seen a girl wearing a dress. :wink:

I love all the pink... the sneakers, shirt, nails, Jolie's dress. It's a festival of pinkness.

You guys are sooo lucky you were able to meet. Really, really cool pics. 8) I can't wait to hear (and see) more. :wave:
LOL the sneakers and shirt was me... Cindie had the nails... and Jolie got naked pretty quick after Cooper arrived (I don't know about that girl).

·
Registered
642 Posts
Boomer and Cooper look adorable together!!!!!!! Boomer is like Cooper's Mini Me. LOL! :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts